Seeing Things

I fall to the floor in pain, clutching the gun from the shooting tics my head is receiving.

"Isla!" Reid yells as Hotch and him run towards me.

"Take the gun away from me. Take it away." I beg them. Hotch takes it from me, releasing a grave responsibility off of me. Reid runs around the house while Hotch stays with me. I sit down, my back against the couch as tears fall off my face.

"Hotch." I cry leaning my head on the couch.

"Shh you're okay now." He soothes.

"He made me see things, Hotch." I cry, placing my hands on my wet face. Hotch wraps his arms around me, lifting me off the ground. I bury my head into his neck, the pricks of his slightly growing beard ticking my cheeks.

"He made me see things..." I say in a whisper. Hotch caresses my hair flat, as I hug him close to me.

"It's okay Isla." He whispers back, placing my unsteady feet onto the ground.

Reid runs back into the room with a panic expression.

"He's gone." He says breathlessly. I close my eyes and let out a soft sob and sigh.

Morgan's POV:

I walk up the stairs with Prentiss to my right, both our guns drawn, hoping to find this son of a bitch. We walk down the hallway and open a brown tall closet door, revealing Peter Lewis sitting in a chair with a grand smile plastered on his smug face.

"I win." He tells me happily.

"Ion think so." I say with a disgusted face.

"You have no idea what I did to her. I win." He tells me. "I tortured your precious girl." He says with a smirk. I scowl and kick the gun on the floor away from him.

"Okay. Okay. I surrender." He speaks.

"Turn around!" Prentiss yell's at him, but he doesn't get up from his chair.

"She said turn the fuck around!" I yell aiming my gun closer to him. He tilts his head at me and finally gets up with his hands over his head, turning around slowly. Prentiss nods at me giving the signal to put my gun down and arrest him.

I take out my cuffs and grab his right arm over his head, twisting it painfully behind his back, cuffing his arms together. I walk him out and give him to Rossi before running to find Isla.

Isla's POV:

I sit on a chair with my face resting in my hands. The scenario of 30 minuets ago replaying in my head. The noise of gunshots being heard. Prentiss' shrill voice crying over Spencer's dead body. Hotch's wheezing, and Morgan's gurgling for air. The red blood seeping out his neck, and his eyes begging me to save him.

"He surrendered." Reid speaks breaking my thoughts.

"What? That doesn't make sense." I say getting up and holding my spinning head. Hotch grabs a hold of my arm balancing me upright.

"The ambulance is on its way, you need to get looked at Isla." Hotch speaks lowly to me.

"I'm fine." I tell him, letting his grip fall off my arm.

"Isla no you aren't." Reid tells me trying to grab my hand. I move away from him and walk out the door, seeing blinding blue and red lights.

"This isn't a suggestion Isla." Hotch warns me from behind, but his voice is drowned out, all I see is Rossi walking Peter to the back seat of a police car. I stop walking and stare at them. Peter almost as if he sensed me, starts to look back. Slowly turning around with a wicked smirk on his face.

I stare at him in fear, not blinking, scared of missing something.

Peter taps the side of his head twice, signaling that he is in my mind. My face contorts into one of worry, and it pleased him. Because a larg toothy smile spread onto his face, making the corners of his eyes wrinkle in joy. My hand twitches in anxiety as I see his head being ducked into the car, and the door being shut behind him.

He drives away but his face turns back from the seat, looking at me as the car gets smaller and smaller.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

I am feeding you guys well today with three chapters

Vote and comment!

Word count: 727