Cant Take My Eyes Off of You

After 2 weeks of constantly looking behind our backs, me being worried would be an understatement. I've been living with Morgan since my apartment burned down, but he likes to see it as a new step in our relationship.

I wake up to his heavy body over mine and I groan, slightly unable to breath.

"Morning." Morgan whispers into my ear. I place my hands on his bare back, running them up his spine. He lets out a hot breath that causes goosebumps to form on my skin. He nibbles my ear causing me to smile. I look over at him that his eyes are still closed but a smile smile lines his face.

"Someone's in a good mood." I say playfully. He gets off from ontop of me leaving my naked body full exposed.

"Well we had some fun last night." He reminds me. I chuckle and close my eyes before stretching my sore legs.

"3 times if I remember correctly." I say through my smile.

"4." He corrects. I roll my eyes and incircle my arms around his shoulders. I meet his eyes and give him a small smile.

"How bout we stay home today?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow.

"Derek..." I start but he shakes his head.

"We've been under a lot of stress. You've been through a lot of stress." He explains.

"Yeah, but we can't just not go to work." I deadpan. He smirks and runs his finger on my naked figure.

"But if we call and ask" he says in a suggestive tone. I chuckle and look up at him.

"Sure if you call Hotch and ask him for the day off and he says yes we can." I tell him. He smirks and tilts his head to the side.

"How bout you call him." He states. I furrow my brows up at him.

"What makes you think he'll say yes to me and not you?" I ask.

"He likes you more." He states clearly. I scoff and look up at him with a smile.

"No he doesn't."

"Isla come on. You've been at his apartment more time than I can count these past few weeks. You knew about his divorce before any of us. He trusts to leave you with Jack. Unless you've been secretly cheating on me with Hotch and I don't know..." He jokes suggestively.

"I have not been cheating on you with Aaron!" I yell at him and he laughs loud.

"You even call him Aaron. Come on! If he says yes than we have the day off." He begs. I roll my eyes and mutter 'fine.' He smiles victoriously and lays down next to my on his back. I sit up and reach for my phone on his side of the nightstand.

His large hands grab my hips and force me on top of him, straddling his naked body. I grab my phone nonetheless and look down at his happy face. I shake my head laughing before trying to get off, but failing.

"Morgan." I say his name and he smiles up at me.

"Yes?" He answers as if he's doing nothing wrong. I bite my lip and lean down to kiss him. Once I sit back up on his front I lean my right hand on his chest for balance while I dial Hotch. It rings two times before he picks up.

"Hotchner." He speaks and I suddenly get nervous.

"Hey Aaron. I was wondering if Morgan and I could have the day off." I tell him, scrunching my face as I wait for his response.

"Yeah sure, you two deserve it. See you tomorrow." He speaks and I open my eyes wide.

"Seriously?" I ask him surprised. Morgan squeezes my bare hips as if of saying "I told you so."