Revelations Pt. 1

Morgan's POV:

(PLAY SONG)

My feet are aching
And your back is pretty tired
And we've drunk a couple bottles, babe

We all jump out of our SUV's and the detective comes up to me.

"There's a barn around back." He tells me putting his hand on my shoulder. I turn around and tell Prentiss to follow me. We run to the barn with our flashlight on and guns raised.

I enter the barn first looking everywhere for Isla. I spot 4 shot dogs all around me and blood covering the floor. My heart drops when I see the bed soaked in blood.

And here it is, our final night alive
And as the earth runs to the ground
Oh girl it's you that I lie with

"No, no, no." I whisper closing my eyes. I slap my hand over my mouth and continue looking for any trace of them, but there isn't any. I run out back and lower my gun to my side defeated. Hotch and Gideon walk out the house looking angry.

Oh we're going out in style babe
And everything's on sale

"Are they in there?" I ask running up to them. They shake their heads and drag their hands down their face.

"Fuck!" I yell stepping back putting my hands over my head. The detective walk up to Hotch, Gideon, and I.

"We got every one of our units on the road. He won't make it far." He states before running back into the house.

"You can't find your agents?" A cop asks and Prentiss shakes her head.

"I think Reid and Del la Cruz followed him into the cornfield. There's dragging marks around there." Gideon tells me and I shake my head sucking my lips into my mouth.

And here it is, our final night alive
And as the earth runs to the ground
Oh girl it's you that I lie with
As the atom bomb locks in

The detective runs up to us and hangs up the phone. "A detective two towns over said he just gave directions to a man who fits Tobias' description. It's to a motor lodge in Fort Bend."

I nod and grab Prentiss. "Let's get Hotch and Gideon." I tell her before running back to the barn.

Once getting there I look at the floor looking for anything.

I crouch down and pick up empty bullets that stray around. The light of my flashlight bounces off something grabbing my attention. I walk closer to a bag of hay and pick it up. Isla's gun shines under my flashlight and I close my eyes.

"What is that?" JJ asks looking over my shoulder.

"Isla's gun..." I whisper back causing her to gasp.

Yes it's you I welcome death with
As the world, as the world caves in
As the world caves in

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Isla's POV

Loud thumping knocks against my scull causing me to groan in pain. I open my heavy eyelids and see a blurry turned on lightbulb that causes me to close my eyes from its brightness. I hear low voices to my right making me want to turn my head.

"They are gone."A voice declares.

"Who are they?" Reid's hoarse voice questions. The sound of Reid's voice makes me want to look over so I force my heavy head up from its hanging position.

"It's just me now." Tobias whispers.

"Who...who are you?" Reid stutters.

"I'm Raphael." My heart speeds up, and the thumping in my head intensifies. "And it looks like your whore friend is finally awake." Raphael who is actually Tobias states as he walks towards me. He stops in front of me and kicks my legs apart so he can stand between them. I look at his feet until his dirty hand snatches my chin, making my head to jerk up violently.