Profiler, Profiled Pt. 1

I anxiously stand around Reid with JJ and Garcia. "Nothings happening." JJ tells Reid as we watch him do a physics trick. "Just watch." He tells us excitedly. In a matter of seconds the object explodes, shooting into the air causing Garcia to squeal. It hits Emily square on the forehead causing her to curse out loud.

"I'm so sorry Prentiss." Reid says scrunching his face. "I was doing a physics trick-" suddenly her face changes from one of pain to one of content. "Ooo show me." She says skipping to stand next to me. He makes us turn around and not see him do his 'magic' because a "magician never reveals their secrets". Once he tells us to turn back, we all spin on our heels ready to see it explode again.

It fizzes at the base and springs off the desk landing straight at Hotch's feet. He picks it up and looks at us angrily. "Physics magic?" He asks Reid. All the girls rush away leaving just me and Reid.

"Reid we talked about this" he says seriously. Reid nods and fidgits with my hair tie. "Those things are really starting to gain some distance." He says with a small smile forming on his face. I smile and nudge Reid earning a small laugh.

"Where's Morgan?" Prentiss asks and I answer her. "Chicago, it's his moms birthday." I tell her.

"Yea he goes like every year." Reid tells her.

After hours of work Hotch comes out of his office and stops at my desk. I look up at him with a confused face. "Yes Hotch?"

"Morgan's been arrested." He tells me and I jump out of my seat grabbing my coat.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

We walk into Chicago Police station where Morgan's being held. A white bald cop walks to us and introduces himself. "Wally Dennison, CPD."

"Where's Agent Morgan?" Hotch asks not even introducing himself.
"Our lead detective is with the suspect now."
"I need to speak with him." Hotch says sternly. Wally nods and goes to get the detective.

"I don't like them calling Morgan a suspect." I say aloud. "Me neither." Hotch declares. A few minutes later the detective comes out.

"Detective Gordisnki, CPB." he states shaking Hotch's hand.

"You think an FBI agent, a BAU profiler,
commuted homicide?" Hotch asks detective Gordinski.

"Actually 3 homicides in 13 years."

"You think he's a serial killer?" I ask laughing sarcasticly. "This is ridiculous." I say shaking my head and biting my lip.

"I'd like to see him." Hotch announces. Wally nods and takes him to see Morgan. The detective looks at Gideon and shakes his hand. "I owe you a big thank you. I had no suspects at all until you looked over my case for me, and sent me this profile. Everything in it points to Derek Morgan." He says handing Gideon a file.

I open my mouth shocked and look at Gideon, him having the same reaction. "I profiled him?" Gideon asks the detective.

"Detective a profile's just a guide. They're more useful in elimination suspects, not pointing to someone and saying they're a serial killer." I say annoyed with the corrupted detective.

"If I confused you I'm sorry. You can't rely solely on a profile." Gideon explains.

"You're right I'm not." He says smiling at us. I give him a disgusted look before Wally comes asking for me. I excuse my self from the group and follow him to where Morgan's being kept.

The interrogation room.

I walk in to see Morgan sitting on a steel chair in front of a desk full on pictures from the crime scene. "You okay?" I ask before sitting down opposite of him.