Scared Of Losing You

I sit in the back of an ambulance, a nurse patching up my wound on my face. I wince every so often but for the most part I'm fine.

"I'm okay, thank you." I tell the nurse as he finishes putting a bandage on my temple. He nods and walks away.

Loud footsteps rush out the house, belonging to one Derek Morgan. I shift off the ambulance with a small smile on my face.

He runs into me, engulfing into a tight hug. My hands crinkle his shirt into a small ball as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He sniffles and puts some room against us.

"Are you seriously asking me that right now?" He asks.

"Hey I was just tortured, give me a break okay." I tell him, using his same excuse he told me almost two years ago. He chuckles and looks me in the eyes.

"Don't use my own words against me." He says as a tear rolls off his face.

"Than maybe don't say them." I say, pulling him into a strong hug.

"You said you were scared of losing me, but I'm scared of losing you." I tell him with a sniffle.

"What happened tonight?" He asks as he steps away from my arms, instead holding my hand and brining me to sit against the ambulance.

"Can we not talk about it right now?" I counter.

"We need to talk about it." He urges.

"Not tonight." I sigh.

"Yes tonight, it's still fresh in that beautiful little mind of yours." Morgan tells me, nudging my side softly.

"Tell me what you felt, thought, smelled." Morgan says, drawings small circles on my hand, but my mind blanks.

"Isla?" Morgan asks but my eyes are trained to what's in front of me, the darkness of the world. The monsters lurking in the corners, the endless possibilities of horror. 

"Isla?" Morgan asks louder this time, wiping away one of my tears. I look up at him with glassy eyes, and all my thoughts from a second ago evaporate. Because when I look at him I don't see monsters, I see a lifetime of happiness. 

I see my future.

"This is what happened." I mutter, telling him every detail imaginable.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Sorry for the short chapters. The next will be longer I promise! I hope you guys caught that parallel.

Vote and comment!

Word count: