Hotel

We get off the jet and get into some SUV's, driving our way to a hotel in Brooklyn that we booked while on the plane. We arrive and get out.

"Well, it's not the prettiest." Prentiss says looking up at the crappy hotel.

"Yeah, not many nice places in this part of Brooklyn." I say through a tight smile before dragging my bag out the trunk.

"So who's sleeping with who, because they didn't have enough rooms?" JJ asks the group.

"I call Hotch." Rossi says as he wheels his small luggage towards Hotch.

"Well, it's obviously going to be me and Isla." Morgan says as he slings his arm over my shoulders.

JJ and Prentiss look at each other before smirking.

"Guess it's me and you lover boy." Garcia says looking at Reid. Reid smiles tightly and nods, okay with rooming with anyone. We make our way to the glass door before swinging it open.

"Good Afternoon, we booked the last available rooms." JJ speaks to the middle aged man sitting before us behind a desk. He looks up at us bored before nodding to his right.

"Here." He utters, sliding a fee keys our way over the table. I grab them and mutter a thanks. We go our separate ways and all go into our rooms.

As I open the door my nose scrunches up.

"Smells just great in here." Morgan says causing me to look up at him. His eyes are squinted in disgust and his arm is covering his nose. I gag and open the window, trying to let the smell of sweat exit the room. A knock on my door causes Morgan to open it.

"Does your room smell as bad as ours?" I ask Reid. He only shrugs before peaking his head inside.

"Smell is a tentative sense. See if you stay in the room long enough your nose will slowly get used to it, so I'm unfazed." Reid speaks as he plays with my hair tie on his wrist.

I look up at him with a blank expression while Morgan just scoffs and walks inside by the window.

"Reid." I start causing him to look down at me.

"Yeah?" He asks genuinely confused.

"I hate you." I say before closing the door in his face. I hear him shuffle before his soft footsteps leave. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Not for nothing, I don't smell anything anymore." I say looking at Morgan.

"Let's not make pretty boys genius ego grow." Morgan says before putting a few towels over the queen sized bed. I laugh before unloading my bag.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

"So how are we gonna do this?" Morgan asks as he looks down at me from our laid down position on the bed. I shuffle to my back, leaning my head on his lap as I look up at him.

"I was thinking maybe you could come with?" I ask him. He smiles and places his hand on my hair, playing with a few strands.

"Of course I'll come." He says in a heartbeat.

"Okay, so I'm going to wire myself. Go there and talk to them. Try to manipulate them into confessing, and if they do I'll arrest them." I speak trying not to sound affected.

"What about their son?" Morgan asks. I bite my lip and close my eyes before signing.

"I don't know. It's not like my parents changed, they're probably doing the same things to him as they did to me." I say.

"People like that...they don't change." I speak looking up at him.

"You're right. But if they confess, the kid goes into the system." Morgan explains.

"But if I'm his sister, wouldn't I get custody?" I ask. He sighs and leans his head on the wall.

"I guess. You think it's a good idea though?" He asks.

"We'll find out tomorrow." I say. Morgan nods before looking out the window, looking at the faint sunset.

"Isn't Leo supposed to be here by now?" Morgan asks. I shrug and grab my phone, calling Leo.

"Hello luv, miss me already?" He speaks after the first ring. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Don't make me regret calling you." I tell him sarcastically.

"Calm yourself you impatient arse. I'm a few minutes away." He says before hanging up. I look at the phone shocked before hearing Morgan chuckle.

"I know he did not just call me an arse." I say with a smile forming on my lips.

"Hey, you're the one that thought it would be fun to be friends with a Brit." Morgan jokes. I laugh as we continue to talk.

A few minutes later three playful knocks are heard and I sit up before walking to the door.

"Well took you long enough!" He sighs dramatically.

"You were out there for a second Hendrick." I say unfazed before walking back inside the room.

"A whole bloody second, waisted." He exclaims walking into the room and closing the door.

"Oi? Where's my bed?" He asks looking around in the small room.

"Did you buy a room?" Morgan asks. Leo shakes his head causing Morgan to laugh.

"Then there isn't one." I laugh at him. Leo squints his eyes before jumping on our bed, squishing himself between Morgan and I, separating us.

"We'll just have to share this one now won't we?" He says with a smirk.

"Oh hell no! I'm not sleeping with you Leo." Morgan says.

"Tuff luck mate." Leo taunts as he gets comfortable. He looks out the window and a smile reaches his face.

"Oh look there's a park across the street. Damn! I forgot to bring my frisbee." He sighs disappointedly.

"Leo this is not a vacation." I tell him. He looks over at me annoyed.

"No need to be an arsehole Isla, one might want to have fun in the 'greatest city in the world'." He speaks referring to New York.

"Fine you want to go to the park, go. Have fun getting mugged." I say chuckling. He frowns and sags next to me in the bed.

"Must you ruin everything." He says with a pout. I smile tightly and pat his hand.

"It's my job." I say before leaning over Leo and giving Morgan a kiss on the lips.

"Good night." Morgan mumbles through our lips. I murmur it back before leaning back over to my side.

"Good night Derek." Leo purrs but Morgan pays no attention to him, instead he shuts off the light and turns his back to Leo.

"What do you see in him." Leo jokingly asks. I laugh and urge him to go to bed.

But the only thing on my mind is tomorrow events.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Leo and Morgan banter is my favorite thing to write, along with Reid being too smart for regular conversations. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote and comment!

Word count: 1144