Goodbye

(Play Song)

Dear Morgan,

I'm sorry, I really am. I know you are probably left with unanswered questions. And if you are reading this it means I have passed. I wrote this months ago when I was too scared of my outcome.

I knew I would be around long, I mean it's just my luck right. And I shouldn't have dragged you into it. None of you guys really.

I feel selfish. Of joining the BAU, becoming friends with you all, and even being with you.

You deserve more than me.

But I just want you to know, I fought for you, to the very end. And I hope you can move on from me, I really do. Because you deserve to feel loved.

I'm sorry that we can't bicker any more, cook pancakes, be parents, use each other for feet rests on the plane, I'm sorry for all of it.

The moment I double thought my future, I knew. In that moment, I knew I would be the reason we would never be together, and that broke me.

Broke me enough to write this.

In our line of work we see the worst. We see the worst in humanity, and this terrible world we live in. It's filled with these horrible people that we are meant to catch, and for a while I had no hope. But you, you made me realize that the world isn't so terrible.

That my life isn't so terrible.

So thank you, you saved my life. But in the process I ruined yours.

I'm the bad guy.

And I will forever be guilty, but hopefully I'll see you soon. I'll be waiting for you just to torture you with all my fictional characters talk.

Cant wait :)

P.S: I knew you were going to propose to me. Just because I wrote this months ago doesn't mean I didn't tweak it along the way.

I just can't help profiling love.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

THE END!

I love it when authors use the name of the book in the story, so I thought it'd be a nice touch to finish with it.

The book is officially finished. It's longer than I expected to be honest. When I first started I expected about 40 chapters, but here we are.

Thank you for all the love and support ❤️.

Vote and comment!

Word count: 392