Hospital

Isla's POV:

I wake up in a sweat, something hot trapping and engulfing me. My heart rate picks up as I lift up my head. Loud beeping erupts and anxiety kicks in.

"Isla calm down! Calm down!" I hear a voice shout. I look franticly around the cold and bland room searching for the voice. My blurry vision doesn't help me until a shaky moving figure is over me. I cry for help and move away from Tobias.

"Let us go! Please Tobias!" I yell before my vision clears a little. Hotch's face looms over me making my heart beat quicken.

"Hotch? You found us." I ask squinting.
"Isla stay calm!" He tells me loudly but I can only hear my heart beat against my ears causing me to grip whatever's underneath me.

"Where am I?! Where's Reid?!" I ask flinging around. Multiple strong hands pin me down causing me to scream.

"Stop it! I confess! I don't want to get burned anymore!" I scream as tears roll down my face.

"Ms. Del la Cruz please calm down." A unknown voice tells me but I can hardly focus.

A pinching sensation is felt on my arm causing me too lift my head up to see a needle being placed into it.

Suddenly everything becomes blurry again and I feel dizzy. My head slams back down and the pain finally stops.

Derek Morgan's POV:

(Play Song)

An annoying buzzing sound wakes me up causing me to groan.

What the hell?

I slam my hand around my bed until I finally find my phone, bringing it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask groggily.
"Morgan, Isla's awake but-" Hotch starts but I interrupt him.
"I'll be there in 10." I state, sleep leaving my body as I jump out of bed and pull a fitted grey shirt over my head and shrug on a pair of jeans before pushing my feet into a pair of sneakers. I run outside and jump into my truck driving 70mph in a 40mph speed limit area, not caring one bit.

I drive recklessly to the Hospital and park messily before jumping out and running through the doors. The secretary stands up from her chair but I pay no mind to her as I run up the stairs 2 at a time to get to the right floor. Once I do I hear screaming making me run faster.

I get to her door and see it's already open and 4 doctors and nurses are holding down a screaming Isla.

"Stop it! I confess! I don't want to get burned anymore!" She screams before the doctors inject her making her calm down and fall back asleep.

"What are you doing?! She just woke up!" I yell entering the room but Hotch grabs my chest pushing me back.

"Morgan she was frantic, in a unstable state. She was having a panic attack thinking she was still at the cemetery." Hotch tells me trying to make me calm down. I run my hand over my head and let out a sigh.

"But she just woke up." I whisper. "And I wasn't here for it." I tell Hotch.

The main doctor comes out and leans on the door.

"She in one strong girl." He says heaving and fixing his lab coat. "Don't worry she will wake up in an hour or so, this time calmly." He reassures me.

"Should I call her immediate contact to come since she's awake?" He asks but I shrug.

"You can't try. She probably won't answer." I tell them and sit in the chair outside the room. Placing my head in my hands, I let out a sigh.