Not Again

Morgan POV:

I walk up to the apartment knocking three times only to be met with no response.

My heart beat quickens before I fumble with my keys trying to get the right one to open the door. I finally fish out my silver key and stick it into the door knob, only for the door to open, already unlocked.

"Isla?!" I yell grabbing my gun from my suit belt. Her phone, gun, and purse is scattered on the floor making my heart stop. I run towards the bedroom, throwing open all the closet doors and anything she could be small enough to fit into.

Only to be left with a ransacked apartment and no Isla. Tears form in my eyes making me grab my head in fear and call the one person I can think of.

"Hotch she's gone. There's blood on the floor." I tell him as a tear falls.

"I'm on my way!" He says in a scared tone before hanging up. I sit on the floor with my head in my left hand while the other looks at the black velvet box in my other hand.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Isla's POV:
(Play Song)

Tight rope textures fasten my arms and legs around a hard chair. The environment is stuffy and humid causing beads of sweat to form on my face. I slowly open my eyes to see a single lightbulb over me, casting over a yellowish orange light.

"Not again." I groan in a hazy voice as I glance around the room.

The chair is wooden along with everything else in the room, a room I know a little to well. My heartbeat picks up and anxiety starts to bubble inside of me. A small bucket with an iron rod sits at the corner of the room and blood stains the floor.

The wooden door creaks opens slowly and Tobias Hankle walks through with an angry expression written on his face.

"You're a whore! And whores don't deserve redemption!" He yells in my face causing all my old emotions to well up. I squeeze my eyes shut and try my hardest to get away from him.

A strong grip grabs my head pulling it back.

"No one is here to save you this time." He whispers while a tear rolls of my face.

"No." I whisper in disbelief.

"What'd you say whore?!" He yells.

"No! You're dead! I killed you...." I scream at him.

"This...this isn't real. You aren't real." I say stumbling over my words. He throws my head back and my vision clears up. I'm not in a humid cemetery, instead in a wide low ceiling basement. Tobias turns into Joshua and a snarl spreads onto my face.

"You're a smart one you are." He chuckles at me. "I like me a smart girl." He speaks crazily.

"Really?" I ask, still trying to recover from seeing Tobias Hankle, even if he was just my imagination.

"Oh yes love. You are quite the...looker." He says as his eyes travel down my body.

"Could say the same for you." I lie, trying to get on his good side.

"Now now, I don't like people who lie to me Isla." He warns.

"Who said I'm lying." I counter seductively.

"My feelings are one sided, you are with the agent." He says with a scowl.

"For now. But I don't love him." I say smoothly.

"But what I don't understand is that you said you hated me, but also in love with me?" I question.

"One may say enemies to lovers." He voices.

"Ah, my favorite if you ask me." I tell him.

"So you would be willing to leave Morgan for me?" He asks.

"Absolutely, anything for you." I whisper. He smiles widely before grabbing my face and forcing a kiss onto my lips. I kiss him back, playing the part hoping Morgan can forgive me for this.

"Liar! You don't love me!" Joshua yells as he pushes me away from him, making my chair rock with the force.

"I kissed you. I proved to you I love you?" I ask in confusion. He throws his arms in the air and walks in anger.

"But there was no passion! No love!" He yells.

"Trust me. I love you Joshua." I tell him with a small smile.

"You laugh and smile now...but it's all an act. All you do is just lie, lie, lie. But in the inside you are crying, because you don't mean it." He seethes.

"I do!" I plead.

"Shut up!" He yells before huffing out a breath and turing to leave. He walks up the steps out of the basement before closing the lights. Leaving me to my own thoughts and worries

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Tobias has returned for a short one minute of screen time LMAO. I feel like this song also fits well with the chapter so lmk what you think. Also plot twist Joshua is in love with Isla, but like who wouldn't she is honestly amazing.

Vote and comment!

Word count: 839