Elevator

I get a phone call and run to the next room, putting my flip phone between my shoulder and face.

"Hello, Agent Del la Cruz." I speak as I walk back to my bedroom.

"It's me baby girl." Morgan's voice booms through the phone. I smile and switch the phone to my left hand.

"Hey Morgan." I tell him.

"Where are you?" He asks and I open my shower curtain.

"I'm at my place. Listen I ran into an old friend today, wanted to go out tonight around 7. I was wondering if you wanna join." I state slightly nervous since I haven't asked anyone out in a while.

"Yea for sure. Where we going, a club?" He asks but I dismiss him.

"No somewhere a little more high end. So wear something nice." I tell him.

"Okay, see you in a few hours Mama." He tells me. I smile and hang up before glancing at the clock.

4:56pm

I jump into the shower and wash my hair, body, and shave. Once exiting I blow dry and straighten my hair. After I finally set down the hair straightener I walk out of my bathroom and go to my closet.

I open my closet doors and look through my wardrobe. A pair of leather tight pants catch my eye. I take them out with a pair of black underwear. After slipping those on from under my robe as I stare at my top section of my closet.

I take out a few black shirts that match the pants. I decide on one before taking off my robe and setting it on my bed. I grab the pants and shrug one leg at a time in them. Once they reach my rear I jump up and pull, trying to get them to go over it. Once it does I button and zip it up. They stop right on my bellybutton, hugging my hips that are on the wider side.

I grab the corset black shirt and unlatch the back. I place it around my shoulders and latch it back up. I untie the lose strings before pulling hard on them, making them reform my body. My breast lifts slightly and my waist gets slimmer. I walk over to my mirror and trace my finger on the branding on my chest. I sigh, not letting the accident prevent me to show myself off.

It's only Leo and Derek

I walk back to the bathroom and tie my hair in a tight low ponytail, having no strands fall onto my face. Once done I open my makeup bag. I apply concealer and foundation on my eye bags and bruises, trying my best to cover them up.

I place some red lipstick on my plump lips and take out my eyeshadow pallet. I do a smoky eye and add mascara. I spray some perfume and spread lotion to my arms before leaving the bathroom and looking at my phone.

Hendrick:
I'll meet you two at the restaurant ;)

I answer him back and look at the time reading 6:45. I slip on my heels and sit on the couch waiting for Morgan's text telling me he's here. Instead a knock is heard on the door. I grab my purse and make my way to it, looking through the peephole. I open the door and let my eyes rake over his body.

He wears a white button up shirt, the first few buttons undone. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows as he wears his watch and one single silver ring on his index finger. Veins start from his hands and run up his arm. A black suit jacket is over his shoulder, his left hand holding it there. He wears long black dress pants that hug him in all the right places, and shiny black shoes to match. His dark eyes look at me, a toothy grin plastered on his face.

"You look nice." I tell him as I close and lock my front door.

"You look beautiful." He says back at me. I smile up at him as we make our way down the steep 13 flights of stairs. We get into his car and drive to the restaurant.