Butterflies

Isla's POV:

We get a call about a potential fourth victim so Hotch sends JJ and Rossi to the scene while he interviews the victims wife.

I sit at my desk looking over our files when a hand grazes over my shoulders. Large hands set themselves on top of them and a face gazes my cheek.

"How you doing mama?" Morgan asks in my ear. I turn around in my chair and sigh.

"I feel so bad about these poor people." I admit to him. He nods and grabs a chair sitting next to me.

"Yeah me too." He agrees. After a moment of silence he gets up from his chair and presses his lips to mine for a quick and playful kiss. By the time I close my eyes he already breaks the kiss and goes to sit back in front of me.

I open my eyes with a small smile playing on my lips.

"What was that for?" I ask with a chuckle. He shrugs and scoots his rear closer to the edge of the chair and spreads his legs open in a slight stretch.

"Nothing, it was getting a bit too sad in here. We should be celebrating." He says in a light voice.

"Celebrating? What exactly?" I ask tilting my head.

"Well the adoption agency sent us an email this morning, but you were a bit busy." He tells me with a smirk.

"They did? What'd they say?" I ask in a lighter mood.

"That we should be able to be parents and have the kids move in with us in a few months." He beams. I bite my lip as a large smile breaks onto my face.

"I cant wait to be a family with you Morgan." I tell him as I stand up from my chair and give him a slow kiss on the lips. We break it after a few seconds and Morgan's eyes look up at me.

"I cant wait to be with you forever." He says in a dreamy voice. I hook my hand behind his neck and give him one last kiss.

"I don't know, forever is a long timeeee." I say dragging the sentence in a playful voice.

"Don't back out on me now Del la Cruz." He warns in a teasing manor.

"Never in a million years." I reply.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Hotch comes back along with the rest of the team about an hour later. He tapes all the victims drawings to the wall and stands in front of them. We all sit on our desks in a demi circle looking at him.

"We profiled these victims had a pre exiting condition. I think this is it. They are dosed into believing fiction that they all shared." Hotch speaks aloud.

"How would the unsub know that?" Morgan asks.

"Because he was there, the last time these victims were together and made up a story that they believed, in 1985." Hotch answers.

"Makes sense. They were 3-4ish years old. They cant tell the difference from fiction and reality." I add.

"Exactly this puts us right at the height of the satanic ritual abuse regulations." Hotch speaks as he looks at all of us.

"Oh, crap." Rossi says lowly. 

"This is completely different circumstances." Prentiss adds.

"Was it? Throughout the 1980s, pre school age kids made accusations against their teachers." Hotch informs.

"270 cases by 1988. Numerous innocent teachers had their careers and lives ruined, and all the cases were debunked." Reid says in a fast paced tone.