Maneater

It's been 2 weeks since Morgan and I's argument at my apartment. Since then we've worked a few cases, and only stayed near each other when needed. The girls and the rest of the team noticed our behaviors but never acted upon it. For the first time in a while Morgan, the team, and I are going out for the fun of it since it's the Super Bowl. Since it was last minute I wasn't able to go home and change, seeing how we were going to the club right after work at 9pm.

"You sure you don't want me to wait for you?" Garcia and Prentiss ask.
"Yes, yes. I'm just gonna go to my car to get my go go bag and change in the bathroom. I'll be there in like 20." I reassure them. They drag on a 'ok' before leaving. I run into my car and get my bag. Once back inside the bureau I shuffle through it trying to find my low rise brown jeans. Finally finding them I shrug off my dress pants and pull these up, jumping so they go over my butt.

I button and zip them up before fixing the large boot cuts at the bottom of the jeans. I stand in the bathroom thinking of a way to make my shirt look presentable for a club. An idea pops into my head so I continue to dig until I find my dark brown patterned silky scarf. I take off my white bra and place my scarf around myself, positioning it to be open on the bottom and tied at the top. I fix my lipgloss and add some mascara before slipping into some black heels. I take my hair out of my ponytail and ruffle it, taking it out of its stiff position.

(Picture of outfit above)

I run out of the office and into my camaro, driving myself to the club near the FBI building. I park as close to the club as possible before getting out and grabbing my purse that holds my badge, money, gun, and keys. I walk in and spot the girls. Prentiss hands me a drink as I sit down.

"Damn Isla. If I had your boobs I'd be rocking that look too." JJ tells me looking at my practically showing chest. Garcia sits forward and cups one of my boobs in here hand.

"Are they real?" She asks astonished. I laugh hard and tell her they are. Prentiss cups her own before pouting.

"Why don't mine look like yours." She whines. I give her a look.

"Prentiss your boobs are fine. You're all beautiful, if I swung that way I'd fuck all of you." I tell them sipping my whisky.

"Now I wish I was lesbian." Prentiss says sadly.
"Tell me about it. Men suck." I tell her rolling my eyes.
"Hey, hey, not all of them. Just look at him move. It's like a cat." Garcia says purring motioning to Derek. I roll my eyes and scoff downing my drink.

There stands Morgan dancing on the crowded dance floor with 4 girls on him. He puts his arms over his head and sways his lower body against a woman's rear. He smiles and twirls another girl, making her squeal. He looks over in our direction but I turn away and pretend I'm having a conversation with someone else.

"He's more like a dog!" Prentiss says laughing over the loud music.

"He did not ask them to dance. They asked him." Garcia defends, sipping on her mixed drink.

(Play Song)

I get up from my stool and confidently walk to the dance floor. I make my way to a group of 3 young men and ask to dance with them. They nod profusely and I smirk.

One tall blonde boy grabs my hand and twirls me handing me to a shorter asian boy who smiles and bites his lip looking at me. I place my hands on his shoulders and pull him closer to me, one of my legs in between both of his, feeling his print through his skinny jeans.

Come on everybody look at me, me

I walk over to the last boy as he grabs my hips and grinds himself onto me. I grab his hair and pull his head over to mine, stopping a centimeter away from my face. I feel the blonde boy walk over to me and start to dance behind my rear.