Babysitting

"Knock Knock." A deep voice says from beyond my front door. I jog lightly to my door, opening it, already knowing who it is.

"Hey guys!" I say excitedly. Hotch smiles lightly while Jacks eyes light up.

"How ya doing buddy?" I ask Jack as Hotch places him into my arms.

"Good!" He says with a bright grin.

"You ready to play some games?" I ask in a higher tone. He nods his head frantically as I lower him out of my arms. He runs to the coffee table, looking through the board games.

"Thank you again for looking after him today." Hotch sighs as he takes off his shoes, leaving him in a pair of charcoal grey socks.

"No problem, but why didn't you just ask Haley?" I ask him as we walk to the kitchen.

"It's my days to see Jack, I don't want to show Haley that I can't take care of my own son." He explained.

"You are a great father Aaron. You just have a difficult job." I tell him.

He smiles great fully at me before looking down at his watch.

"I should get going, thank you again." He thanks while leading himself to the front door. I follow behind him, watching as he slips his feet back into his black shoes.

"When can I come back to work?" I wine.

"When I see you look more alive." He tells me before opening the door. "I'll see you soon, this case shouldn't last long." He says. I nod and give him a side hug before he leaves. I lock the front door before frowning.

I look alive.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

For the rest of the day Jack and me spent the day napping, playing board games, eating, and talking. I think he's a bad influence on me because I'm actually enjoying myself.

"Oh that's unfair, your cookie looks better than mine." I wine as I point at Jack who's frosting a cookie. He scrunches his face in joy making him get too excited and squeeze the tube of frosting too hard. Yellow frosting pours out the tube and marks his skin. His eyes widen in shock and I laugh.

I squeeze my own tube and red frosting squirts onto my face. He laughs loudly and points a finger at my face. The apartment buzzer rings grabbing my attention. I make my way to the door with a small laugh.

Looking through the peephole I see Morgan and Hotch stand outside, looking exhausted. I open the door and the both pour into the apartment, kicking off their shoes.

"How was work?" I ask.

"Good, it was an easy case. Unsub was too cocky for his own good." Hotch sighs.

"Looks like you two had fun." Morgan says with a low voice, before kissing my lips clean of icing. I hum in happiness and break the kiss.

"There is a child here." Hotch says covering Jacks eyes as a joke. I laugh, throwing my head back, same as Morgan.

"Alright buddy. How bout we go home?" Hotch asks Jack.

"But I wanted to sleep over with aunty Isla." Jack says with puppy eyes at Hotch.

"Maybe another time." Hotch says tiredly.

"Don't you want to hang out with your dad before you go back with mommy?" I ask Jack. He nods agreeing with what I said. I smile down at him and smoosh my lips to the side of his face, ticking him on his stomach with my fingers. He giggles and tries to get out of my hold. I laugh and stand up straighter, wiping my finger over Jacks forehead, getting rid of some yellow icing.

"Here, take some of the cookies, they came out great." I tell Hotch as I walk into the kitchen, grabbing a plate of cookies and dropping them into a plastic bag. I hand them to Jack before ruffling his hair.

"Bye guys." Morgan says, closing the door softly. He locks it and sighs before turning around and dragging me to the couch. He sits with his legs wide apart, setting me over his lap. He tilts his head backwards onto the couch, his eyes twinkling up at me. A ghost of a smile is sketched onto his face, his head tilting slightly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Because you are sexy." He whispers before his hand wraps around the back of my neck, pulling me down towards his face. He places a kiss on my lips before his tongue licks my cheek and nose. I scrunch my face up and look at him lick his lips from the icing he ate off my face.

"How bout we go out tomorrow night? Have dinner at some place. We haven't done anything like that in a while." He speaks while I clean my face with his shirt. I burrow myself next to him, digging my head into the crook of his neck, smelling his cologne.

"Sure. What we talking here? McDonalds or fancy?" I ask looking up at him.

"Fancy?" He asks looking down at me.

"Sounds good to me." I say with a smirk.

"So what did you guys do today?" He asks me.

"Played, ate, slept, baked." I say with a smile before wiping his mouth of any icing left with a laugh. "Took some pictures." I add.

"Yeah?" He asks with a smile.

"Mhm." I say before getting out from under his arms and reaching for the small camera on the coffee table. I shuffle back next to Morgan and turn the flash on. I turn the camera around and plaster on a big smile, showing off all my teeth. I grab a hold of Morgans cheeks with one hand forcing him to smile. I feel him start to laugh and throw his head back, making me laugh and lean into him as well. I snap the photo by accident when I feel his hand try to take mine off his face.

"Derek!" I say fake angry at him. He laughs wholeheartedly and shakes his head.

"We don't need pictures, I see you with my own eyes." He says while the photo comes out slowly.

"For memories." I tell him, shaking the photo gently.

"I have a great memory." He counters.

"Says the man who forgot to pick up the groceries today." I tell him with a pointed look. He bites his lips before taking the photo out of my hands.

"Let's see this damn photo." He says changing the subject. I chuckle and look down at the photo in his hands.

"I love it." I say examining the photo.

"Me too." He says with a faint smile. He places the photo on the coffee table next to other of the team. (Photo above)

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Small cute chapter. The next will be rather short as well, but the one after should be longer :)

Vote and comment!

Word count: 1150