A New Begining (Final Chapter)

After hours of being primped and prepped, the group of all stylist are finished. They've done our makeup, our nails, hair and they've even dressed us up. "Are you guys ready?" The stylist ask us before spinning us towards the mirror. They soon take off our blind folds I'm pretty anxious on how I look after I told my stylist to cut all my hair off, I sigh, excitedly. "3, 2, 1" they yell, when I open my eyes my mouth drops. I look beautiful.

My hair has been cut, but not like I
Athought it would be, where it used to stop in the middle of my back now hangs curly just a little below my shoulders, what it used to be brown is now blonde. There's a bump at the top of my head held by a bobby pin, my makeup is done to perfection they've done my mascara, applied a light blush and even added foundation, it looks amazing.  Emma gasp loudly which grabs my attention quickly I look over at her beauty as well, Emma's hair is still very long but it's been thinned out and looks amazing and it looks 10x's better now that she's a feisty brunette, she has a side part in her hair with a braided piece of hair wrapped from each side of her head and pulled to the back. Her hair dangles beneath the braids. Her make up is the same as mine. My mom had highlights added to her hair, with beautiful makeup but that's pretty much all she wanted "Oh my goodness girls you look beautiful" my mom compliments.

I approach closer to the mirror, my grey eyes seem to stand out more then they ever had before, I gently touch the side of my cheek, and stand and smile. I finally notice my outfit, which is a giant long scarf that hangs to my belly button, it has a floral pattern on it, I have a dark denim jean jacket that the sleeve are rolled up above my elbows, with a loose olive lace shirt, I wear white jeans, that are tucked into loose light brown boots. I spin around and smile at my new appearance, Emma wears a jean jacket as well but her jacket is bleached and has tears and rips, she also wears a scarf with a pink, lavender, and light a light blue chevron pattern, she has a cute baggy white sweater which is tucked neatly in her pants that stops above her cute brown belt, which was wrapped around her denim skinny jeans, that tucked into her brown combat boots that matched her belt. She looked amazing I just noticed the loose curls at the bottom of her hair.

My mom wears a pink blazer, with a loose layered white blouse that's tucked into some high waisted denim jeans, with tan wedges. She looked beautiful with the light brown highlights added to her hair. "You three look Gorgeous" one of the many stylist says."Oh I almost forgot" a stylist says grabbing my wrist with scissors in her hand. "Let me cut this old ugly thing off" she says referring to my- Liam's hospital bracelet I call it his, because he's the reason I'm in there and it's only one of the four connections of things that I have of him."No-" I snatch away from her and she looks at me shocked, "Kaley" my mom says slowly. There's a brief moment where we eye each other I look at her like lost puppy alternating between the stylists eyes and Liam's bracelet.

"You can't hold on to that" she says pausing. "If you want to forget about everything, like I know you do. You have to release- let go" she says an maybe she's right this whole situation is big enough to tear me down and slowly but surely it is. But at the same time I don't wanna let got I can't.I look over at Emma's encouraging eyes which hold a glimpse of sorrow, I then glance at the woman and then down at the sisscors. I shake my head, "Im sorry but I can't" she gives me an understanding smile, and walks away.We all hug them and thank them then leave. As we walk out the door I notice its snowing once again it's about four o'clock in the afternoon, I yawn and stretch as we walk out the glass door, "Have a great day" the woman up front say. When we make it all the way out the doors the cold sends chills down my spine it's not freezing cold it's bearable.

We hop into the car and head off. "You girls hungry?" My mom questions. "Yes ma'am" Emma says hunger evident in her face and voice. "We might as well head back to the university to eat it doesn't make sense to buy food when we can get it for free" my mom says and she makes sense as usual. "What's dad been up to today?" I question looking through my phone, "Your dad took all the guy to get haircuts and they caught a baseball game afterwards" Mom says making a turn into the street, "Oh really who all went?" Emma questions taking her fingers through her beautiful new hair. "I think Bobby, Preston, Xander, Kurt, and Kyrin" Mom says and I laugh "So all of them basically" I hash in looking at my reflection through the mirror. " Haha I bet they're having a blast"I say smiling, "They should be back by now" she says making a turn down the street.