Danger Room !!

Once I finally got some place safe I looked around to find anything that might harm me I looked to my left, nothing then I looked to my right , still nothing I peaked my head up from behind the pile of junk I hid behind and there stood Iceman, Or should I call him Ice boy, Or Bobby he gave me a sharp look and demanded.

"We need to get some place safe" he grabbed my arm and snatched me away. Ice trickled from his fingertips and we run down the kind runway he created some kind of ice road and we began flying in the sky of the danger room on top of his ice struggling to stay in the air. Lasers all around us locked on to our positions and began firing down on us. "Hey, What's your power ?" Bobby asked.

"Uhh you see" I began a laser quickly blasted the back of Bobby's Ice road crumbling it to pieces we begin to fall to the ground screaming in terror as we dropped from the top of the danger room I could almost see my life flash before my eyes that is until we froze in mid-air.

"Huh ?" I said very confused looking around I know I can't fly, I look over at Bobby and he's surprised as well, so I know he isn't doing this.

"I got you" Emma says holding her hands in the air floating us in place it feels weird and I sigh She then lands us gently on he ground.

"Wow Thanks Emma !!" Bobby yelled as something snapped us into our senses. We all turned around to see a gang of robots standing behind us in a triangle like formation aiming here weapons steadily at us.

"Uh-Oh" I say watching as a bunch of scrap metal begins flying through the air making its way closer and closer to us.

" Get ready" Emma says Touching her head, and Bobby's hand glowing blue with ice shards flying off. The trail of destruction grew closer and closer until it finally made it to the top of the triangle and revealed it's self it was Preston. Preston looked pretty scary with his long shiny blades hanging out of his knuckles.

" Oh its just you" I say as I look around and he approaches us.

"Guys I don't understand this whole thing like what are we suppose to do" Preston Asked as Xavier's voice played once again around the arena "You are to fight" He says "Running will result in more robots the whole point of this is to see what you guys got there are robots all over this arena take them all out using your powers you have 5:00" Xavier says as his voice fades away.

"Okay I guess we fight" Booby says as we everyone one dispersed leaving me behind. These guys were fantastic we could be the fantastic four ........... Well three since I'm like totally useless I look around watching them all fight and thanking how I wish I could do that until Four walls appeared in all around me trapping me like I was in a box I looked around in horror as the four walls began to converge coming in closer. I try to resist and fight back against the force of the wall but it pushed me back as if I offered no resistance I step back to the middle of the square and watched as the walls approach me more and more every second Its the pretty obvious I'm either gonna die or Phase out of here.

The choice was mine and quite frankly I was running out of time "Concentrate Kaley, Concentrate " I repeated as a stood up and walked to the wall I then pressed my hand and body against it still I remained inside the four walled death trap. The walls converged even more as I felt the pressure on the heel of my foot I then made up in my head that I was gonna die. NO!!!!!! not here not now I can't do this I will graduate from this University I will make my Parents proud I will become and X-MEN I thought as a serious look came about my face. The wall came closer once more putting pressure on my butt I then deeply Inhale and then I exhale as I press hardly up against the wall Phasing through once on the other side I slide across the ground hearing a loud BANG !!!!!!!!! as the four metal wall "Collide I did it" I repeated as I turned to my personal death trap amazed at the fact that I just Phased a will. '' Hey you ok" Emma asked as she flew up toward me. "Yeah" I said as she helped me up.

"Uh-Oh we got company" Emma said as she turned around , as her gorgeous hair flew behind her head. She raised her hand at the robots they automatically become completely still she then lifted her hand in the air as the robots followed her hand motions " Time to turn you guys into scrap metal" she says as she closes her hand and the robots crumble in mid air . "WOW" I thought she's no joke. More robots then appear surrounding us. "Watch this" She said as she released a huge pink and blue energy way. The energy wave passed through all the robots not affecting them at all...................... until I saw a robot hit another, that hit then resulted into an all out robot war. All the robots that were hit by Emma energy wave were know longer our enemies but enemies of each other.

"Cool" I said as we glanced at the clock. The time slipped away pretty quickly we now only have 3:35. I know we didn't have anywhere near 500 robots I looked at another screen showing how many robots we defeated or destroyed and I saw the numbers just shooting up by like 5 at a time maybe it was Emma's telepathic mind trick but those robots had already destroyed each other. I looked around to see Preston destroying many robots he fought with so much stealth and energy he was so vibrant as he sliced them into pieces.

"Wow he's good" Emma says as she swoops me up and we fly through the air we see many freshmen fighting from our eagle like sky view as our robot score sat at 499. "Nice view huh?" Bobby says sneaking up and flying beside us with his ice sky road. We both screamed as he takes out some sniping laser guns hanging from the ceiling with a shower of ice shards. Those counted as well sending our score us a couple of robot points. " So what can you do?" Emma asked looking down at me "Well". BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an explosion sounded as we fell and skidded across the ground which was pretty ironic because every time I began to explain about my power situation something extra-ordinary always happens but I wont complain. " What was that" Bobby said holding his head Boom Boom Boom the ground shook I couldn't tell what it was but I new it was something pretty big. " You guys good" Preston said jumping over a stray car helping us all up.

The ground shook once again "What is that ?" I asked.

"Hmp" Emma raised her hand in the air I guess she was trying to do her telepathic magic. "UGH" she yelled "I don't know what it is but its something huge" Emma said holding her head. "Why do you say that ?" Bobby asked. "Well for one the ground is shaking and two I can't even lift it '' Emma said . "Uh-Oh " I said as I looked and I soon realized that this was the finally, I looked up at the clock and saw that we had 1 minutes and 50 seconds left, side tracked I became vulnerable and the robot took the opportunity to strike. " Watch out !!" Emma screamed as she runs in front of us crouching and creating a giant force field protecting us from the rain of destructive devices.

" WOW nice one Em !" Preston yelled. The missiles and lasers the robot fired then deflected back and hit it sending the robot into and angry rampage. "Uh-Oh know he's mad" Bobby said as he begins to freeze the robot. Bobby's ice cracks under the pressure of the gigantic robot. The robot then kicks Bobbie hurling him across the arena "Bobby !" we screamed as Emma grabs him telepathically " I gotcha " Emma says the robot the hits her and she also flies. "Emma!" Preston screamed, "Okay buddy you asked for it" he yells as his long blades converge from his knuckles he then runs up to the giant robot. '' HA!" Preston screams as he cuts through the steel of the robot. The robot then slams it's fist into the ground as Preston rolls out the way. "Hey you can jump in anytime" Preston shouts distractedly and the robot kicks him sending him hurling through the air.

"Uh-Oh it's just me I thought as the robot turned and gave me it's full attention "Uh-Oh" I said I backed up slowly it was me against this giant savage robot that ferociously took out the fantastic three. And now it's just me the........................................... helpless cheerleader. "What is she waiting for " Preston asked. "I don't know " Emma says. " We have to Help her " Bobby says. "NO!!" Preston quickly snaps "We've shown her what we can do know it's her turn" He says as they all stand up and watch me.

I continue to slowly back away. I glance at the clock to see it was counting down in seconds and I had twenty left what can I do I mean I can't use my powers and I know that running wont help so I guess I have to fight the robots blast at me and I skid across the ground hitting my head pretty hard against a car my vision slurred as that one giant robot turned into three then four then five I couldn't tell what was real or not and I felt a little light headed. I was very dizzy and very confused I saw as energy flowed into the robots eyes and he released a giant red laser beam that was heading straight at me I couldn't tell which one was coming faster or even coming at all from the five that I saw converging at me BOOM !!!!!!