Start Of FreshMen Year!!!

"Wow something smells Delicious" I say walking down the stairs and into our rather large kitchen. " Good Morning " My mom says as she flips a pancake into the air, " Morning Princess" My dad says sipping his coffee and reading his newspaper he wears large bifocals which is unnecessary because he still continues to squint, I walk over and kiss him on the cheek and I do the same to my mother. "Someone seems excited " mom says grabbing my plate from the microwave. "Of Course mom I'm going to the school you and dad graduated from I think it's gonna be fun" I say biting into my pancake.

"Well you better get going check in times are from 1-3 o'clock" Dad said looking at his watch I sigh it's so soon I just woke up . I snatch his arm in panic and saw that it was 11:30 thinking about how long of a ride I have ahead of me I looked out the window at my pink Jeep and saw that all my things were in there already, I bet my daddy put them in there probably all at once considering the fact that my dad was super strong and I had load and load and loads of luggage. "Okay well I guess I'm gonna go then " I say we all stand from our seats in unison almost like a choir and head to the front door exchanging hugs and Kisses " I love you guys" I say walking down the drive "We love you too sweetheart, call us when you get there" Mom calls from the front door of our mansion as I open the door to my jeep "Ok, love you guys!" I say getting into my car and cranking it up. I pull out the drive way I see mom shedding tears and my dad smiling very happily with one of his arms around my mothers waist and the other hand waving very dominantly. And then I'm off to find Me, Myself and I every few seconds I glance through my side mirror seeing my mother, My father and my house turn into one big blur and then disappear.

**********

It was 2:15 when I finally arrived at the school students flood each and direction all carrying luggage and other things. I smile a little inside and out. "This is it" I tell myself as I step out the car my brother Xander was already there waiting for me probably to give me a hand with my luggage. "Hey bro!" I smile we both hug "Long ride huh ?" he says grabbing a hand full of my luggage. "Yes I'm so tired I just want to lay down and get some rest" I say stretching my arms out in the yawning then grabbing my more important things. "Ive already been to the office to pick up your class schedule and your room number" he says handing me two pieces of paper "awe thanks bro" I say taking the papers "Ok you get to your room and meet your roommate and stuff and I'll take these bags for you" he says shooing me off. "Ok thanks!" I say gently smacking his shoulder and walking up the long flight of stairs and into the X-Mansion lobby . I Immediately was greeted by so many people. I could tell they were upperclassmen because none of them looked lost or had luggage or papers in their hands, it's beautiful in here emaculate I looked up on a screen seeing our Danger room video playing. It was a part that I didn't quite remember were Bobby picked me up and held me tightly which made me smile and the students watching it cheer and awe about it which made me feel pretty special. I continued down the hallway way looking for my room "304" I repeat as I walked past a door and it opens almost immediately as I pass it. "Hey Kaley!!!" the voice says loudly I turned around quickly to see who it was and ironically it was Bobby.

"Oh hey " I said while I turned around and waved at him. "When did you get here?" he Asked tucking his hands in his pocket. "Um just now actually" I answered back flipping my hair behind my right shoulder "I'm looking for my room right now " I say glancing at the paper once again. "Oh your right down the hall" he says pointing it out to me I see it instantly in big bold numbers rolling my eyes "Duh" I say hitting my forehead a little to hard "Oucha!" I cringe Bobby laughs a little "Hey I'll catch you later their having a dodge ball game outside and I really don't want to miss it so I'll see you around" He says dashing of he was so hyper but cute and I liked that. I finally started for room when Bobby turned the corner  room 304 I decided that who ever my roommate was I wanted to impress her so I decided to make a grand entrance by phasing through the door. "Okay " I said as I stepped away from the door I then darted straight at it then BBBBAAANNNGGG!!!

Emma's POV

OK so I was sitting in my room unpacking all my things then all of a sudden I hear this big BANG! at the door it scared the heck out of me. I rushed to see what it was first I looked out the little hole thingy in the door and I didn't see anything "Maybe it's just and upperclassmen prank" I tell myself running my fingers through my hair but I had to make sure so I opened the door and I saw Kaley on the ground holding on to her head .

Kaley's POV

Ok so the door opened and that pretty telepathic girl was standing there with her hair in low pony tail. "OMG are you okay" She yelled as she helped me off the floor. "Yeah thanks" I replied she helped me off the floor, and we walk into the room. "Wow this is so big its beautiful " I say looking around this beautiful gigantic Dorm room. ''Hey what's this ?" I asked picking up a Pink and black super hero looking outfit off my bed. "It's our battle outfits we use these for like missions and stuff like that " Emma says as she floats up a large circular mirror beside her face she looks at her beautiful reflection for awhile before grabbing a brush and brushing her long beautiful red hair. I glance around the room to see all Emma's luggage she brought a lot of things like me "Wow you brought a lot of clothes" I say sitting on my bed "Oh yeah" she says glancing at her stuff "I always do I can't pack light you never know what you wanna wear you know?" She questions "Yeah I get it" I say and we both giggle a loud groan echoes inside then we begin to hear a series of loud moaning and groaning outside. "Hey what's going on out there" I say as we look out the window then head out on the balcony "Oh yeah there having that dodge ball competition outside" she says grabbing her mirror From mid "You wanna go check it out?" Emma questions pulling her hair from a ponytail as I follow her back inside she places her  brush and mirror on her dresser and glances back at me over her shoulder her beautiful hair flowing effortlessly.

"Sure why not " I say, she grabs my arms and we rush out the dorm and head to for the outdoors.