Victory !!!

Emma's POV

"What's she doing ?" I asked in horror as the death defying blast raged out the robots eyes heading straight toward Kaley and her walking right toward it "We have to HELP" Booby screamed. "No!' Preston answered back. "Well I'm sorry I'm helping Kaley" He says and he begins to walk away until Preston grabs his arm. I watched the blast as it hits her but does nothing she just keeps on walking as if she was dizzy or something and now she's walking straight into the robot. "Uh-Oh, Guys she's walking to the robot we have to stop her" I say I try grabbing her telepathically and it doesn't work she just keeps on walking.

"Huh?" I gasp Bobby snatches away from Preston and begins surfing on his ice road he gets close enough to grab Kaley and when he jumps to get her he just flies right through her "What?" Bobby yells as he skid across the ground. "Okay, she's a phaser " Preston says as his blades converge from his hand." So that's why I couldn't grab her" I say Kaley is now foot to face with the robot I can tell she was really dizzy from hitting her head on the car, but she just kept on walking until she phased right through the robot. Something very strange began to happen the giant machine it shook and began gyrating all over the place smoke fumed all over it's body as well as electricity and finally the robot exploded. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the explosion sounded a giant force ring followed behind it. I looked around to see and spot Kaley she was on the floor unconscious.

"Kaley !" Bobby yelled as he ran and swooped her up bridal style holding her and asking if she was okay but he received no answer. "Simulation complete" Xavier said as the danger room doors opened. Professor and our parents strolled in the door. The junk yard arena then turned into an all metal room. "Congratulations" My mom yelled as she and dad hugged my neck I smiled but I couldn't keep my eyes off Kaley. Who's dad just grabbed her from Bobby and kissed her on the forehead and patted Bobby on the shoulder thanking him. She had such an amazing power and something told me she didn't know how to use it.