Taking Action !

"Kaley? " he asked almost like a whisper, my eyes begin to water and my mouth . "Xander?" I say quickly rushing him and wrapping my arms around his neck, I burry my head in his chest and he quickly lays his head on my shoulder. I got him, I got him back. The tears that welded up in my eyes are now a rain shower that opens up and pours down my face like a  water fall. "Kaley" he whispers so many times rubbing His hand threw my hair if it was 8 months ago when I first got here this would be pretty awkward, but now I embrace that.

This moment means everything to me, hugging Xander after going 4 months without him is one of the many things I wanted to do, I'm no longer taking the little things my family does for granted anymore. Like watching tv together, eating dinner as a family, just having them by my side, I can honestly say this university has changed me. When I first came here I was selfish a spoiled brat who had everything. I was popular, cheerleading captain, had the biggest house in town, maids, best car in school. Everything a girl could want, I had it. I came into this university with open arms because I didn't know if I would be accepted I didn't know how I would fit in with other 'Mutants' so I guess that made me nicer. I love it I've met some amazing people that I want to spend the rest of my life with I'm a new girl and I - I love the new me!

Finally after what feels like hours of hugging my brother we release eachother. "What happened here? " I question, looking around once more on my knees, "We kinda crashed" he says with a cut over his eyebrow. Then something else clicks, Mom and Dad. "Where's Mom and Dad" I quickly say his face cringes and it drops "Xander" I say concerned I place my hand on his shoulder. "They- Kaley they're" he hesitates my mouth immediately drops wide open and cover it, "They're what?" I say slowly my eyes water. "Kaley, they d- " he says. Xander just spit it out I can't take all this stuttering and hesitation I need to know he needs to hurry and tell me before I loose it. "Xander!" I demand, he nods his head before taking a faint gulp. "They disappeared" he says and a huge weight is lifted off my shoulder and I sigh in relief dropping my head I thought for a moment he would say something else. But still this doesn't add up, "Disappeared? " I question, "What happened? " I continued . "Before we crashed we took heavy fire from another type of air fleet, they finally hit us one last time then blasted us from the sky" he explains well that explains the mess. "And like 5 minutes after we crashed brotherhood members came and took them all but dad hid us before they came " Xander says "Wait us?" I question cocking my head to side, "Yeah me and Am- " Xander says but is quickly interuptted by Emma screaming a purple portal appears in front of us and Emma flies out of it. "What the heck?" I say hopping to my feet, "OMG, there's some crazy girl in the other room who just sent me through some warp" she says, standing up quickly as well. "Guys chill it's just Amber" Xander says, why does that name seem so familiar ? I think for a second when this beautiful mixed girl walks from the other room. She had long black curly hair that went straight down her back and shoulder the sides of her hair was pulled into another ponytail in the back of her head she had light blue eyes and two similar huge dimples that seem to show without a smile. When I look at her I immediately know who she is, Amber as in Kurts older sister. The one he told me about earlier this morning before he, well you know.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry you scared the heck out of me" she says in their battle outfits, she looks amazing. "Well I'll say" Emma says dusting herself off with the roll of her eyes I nudge her her arm with my elbow, she reminds me so much of the way I used to act. I'm -" she begins "Amber " I cut her off, "Yeah" she nods "How'd you know" She asked cocking her head to the side. "Well I know your brother and you two look just alike" I say and she smiles. "How is he?" She asks I smile "He's great" I say deciding to surprise her later. "Xander?" Emma questions him why is he sitting on the floor. "Hey Em" he says. "Xander why are you on the floor?" I asked, "Well when we crashed all this stuff ended up on me it pinned me and we can't get it off, but it was a good hiding spot for me cause I can kinda blend in with it " he says "I've tried using my portals but I can't quite get the right spot with out teleporting Xander" she says. "Well step aside honey" Emma says holding her hand out in front of Amber gently sliding her over to the side telepathically. Emma flips her hair behind her head like a prissy girl and closes her eyes she holds out her one of her hands the heavy metals that pin my brother down slowly tremble and then they quickly float in the air, she swings her hand to the right the metals quickly fly in that direction.

"Hmp" she say flipping her hair again. Whats up with her? "Xander! " Amber yells and he rushes up and hugs her. "Are you guys like together? " I asked, "Ha, no, we've just known each other for awhile but since everyone's been gone, she's really looked out for me" he says looking down at her, she smiles and I nod my head. "Is everything ok over there?" Bobby asked. "Oh yeah, sorry guys we got a little distracted we're comming back in just a sec you won't believe what we found" I say. "Roger" Kurt says.

~*~

"No Way" Preston says looking confused, "Amber!"

"KURT!" Amber and Kurt both yell running and hugging eachother. I smile Kurt and I are going through the samethings with our family and siblings and without a shadow of a doubt I believe that we connected earlier today when he kissed me, and now both of us have our siblings back, Which brings me to my next question. "How's Kyrin?" I asked Amber and Xander eyes both shoot at me. Uh-Oh this can't be good, "Well you remeber when I told you the hovercraft crashed well mom went into labour like 2 seconds after" Xander says. "WHAT! " I scream and everyone covers their ears, I don't know whether to be happy I don't even know the other feeling, "So he's here" I ask glancing at Xander He nods his head, I can't believe it my little brothers in this world, Xander comes and wraps his arm around my shoulder I sigh and lean into him and smile. Kyrin's here. "Oh my God" Emma says covering her mouth, "Congratulations" she smiles as her and the rest our team comes and we all come together forming a giant group hug. God I'm really feeling the love.

Even though Kyrins in this world he's not where he should be, he should be safe tucked away in the hospitol, this war is no longer important to me now that I'm finally an older sister my older sister senses kick in and all I want to do is protect him with everything I have thats what I need to do. "So now what?" Preston asked sitting in a chair with Emma sitting on his knees. "Well Xander and Amber says they were blasted down by another hovercraft-" I start, "Which probably means they were heading into Enemy territory" Kurt says already catching on to what I was about to say. "Right! Which means we have to be pretty close to the Brotherhoods base" I say everyone quickly catches on and I smile. "Ok and if we are close to the Brotherhoods base what will we do next it's not like we can just walk inside" Preston says, "How bout we cross that bride when it comes" Emma says patting his leg. "Alright commencing perimeter scan" Kurt says pressing a button I look down at a green circular screen everyone quickly crowds around it a light green wave flashes across the screen lighting up a giant area. "There" Amber says pointing, "How far is that" I ask, "about 24 miles" Kurts answers. Xander nods his head. "So how bout we end this" Xander says fist bumping the boys.

"Starter' up" Preston says and with the press of a few buttons and the turn of a keys we're going air born and blasting off into the night.