Begin Again

I open my eyes slowly glancing around to see a world of pink. Pink balloons, pink flowers, pink cards, just pink everything. I sat up tiredly in my bed taking in the color I loved most..... but everywhere. Everyone popped up randomly yelling "SURPRISE'' I jumped a bit but smiled afterwards wondering what this surprise was, because my birthday isn't until next year. Emma then walked up to me "Here you go." She says while smiling brightly she takes her index finger and tucks loose hair behind her ear "I missed you these three couple of days ha-ha I was so bored and I had no one to talk to except your freaking brother Xander and these two goof balls" she says looking back at Preston and Bobby "Well here you go!" she says handing me a giant Pink card saying "Get Well" on it.

"Awe Thank You!" I said reaching out and hugging her tightly taking in the sweet smell of her beautiful red hair that ironically smelt like strawberries. "Eh-Hm " Preston says stepping forward I smile to see what the hard-ass had to say. "Umm Hey Kaley I'm.. Uhh I'm glad that your uhh alright" he says stumbling over his words it's obvious he doesn't do this type of thing often but I found it pretty cute anyway. He then gives me a bag of chocolates and a teddy bear it kinda felt like Valentines Day but in April. Thank you Preston I say hugging him tightly around the neck. He then steps back returning to the others. Xander walks forward and hugs me "I missed you little sis" Xander says with a tight grip around my neck, he then joins the others. And finally it was Bobby he steps forward smiling at me.

I sit up some more while Bobby pulls a box out from his pocket and a thought ranged through my head Is he about to propose to me? I mean I like Bobby and all but I'm not ready for commitment and to be tied down Just yet!! So Bobby walks up to me "Kaley I uh, I was so worried about you I found myself here everyday for hours at a time waiting for you to wake up but uh you didn't but now that your awake I just wanted to give you this" he says opening up the box. "Uh-Oh" I thought I glance over at Emma who was in tears right now, probably picturing our moment as one of her chick flicks. "Here Kaley will you take this ?" he ask as he pulls out a long beautiful necklace. That had a long silver chain with a light blue crystal hanging at the bottom of it shinning brightly. Deep in the back of my head the back head something tells  me not to take it, not to take it for the sake of Lance and I. I smile to hide the emotions I feel inside, being here I totally forgot about Lance I haven't thought of him since I've been here, but on the other hand Bobby's a really nice guy and he doesn't have anger problems like Lance I don't know. Why do I find myself comparing them right now, there shouldn't even be a comparison because I'm with Lance. I quickly snapped back into reality looking in Bobby's Light Blue eyes.

"Ugh Bobby" I say as I lean forward and hug him tightly and everyone around us awe. It was so sweet of him I loved it, it was so nice. I heard him chuckle a little as I released my death grip from around his neck. He then walks behind me I grab a handful of my hair lifting my hair up he places the beautiful necklace around my neck. I release the mess I call my hair letting it fall back down my back Bobby stands in front of me again. A knock then comes from the door as we all turn to see who it is My mother and father both rush in. "Baby " My mom immediately yells rushing over to my bed, my dad directly behind her . "Are you ok ?" Dad asked kissing my knuckles. "Yeah I'm fine dad" I say inhaling all the love in this room. "We rushed here as quick as we could we thought you'd gotten hurt Angel" my mom says moving my hair from my face. "Well I did" I say sighing and sitting back in my seat.

"But I'm fine.......Honest." I said shooting a smile at my mom and dad. "Ok" they both say, "Well shoot where are our manners" my mom says turning to the others and giving them hugs as if she new them already. "Hi Mrs. Pryde" Emma says hugging her as she continues down the line. "Hey dad." Xander says giving him a man hug, a nurse walks inside the room and my mother and father quickly step in her direction almost immediately. She carried a large clip board in one hand and a pen in the other. "Ok Kaley Pryde right?" she asked, my parents nod their heads. "Ok we have good and bad news which one do you want first Hun?" she asked looking at me. "Um the bad" I say shrugging my shoulders. "Ok well the bad news is you should stay away from using your powers for a couple of days " she says we all let out a sigh In relief I feel the animosity leave instantly after she finished her sentence I though it would be something way worst then that considering the amount of days I've been in the hospital.