Comming Too

Bobby POV

When Kaley blacked out my heart stopped I knew what Duchess had done to her, she had stolen her powers. The alarmed sounded for the game to end and a unit of medics ran on the middle of the field while the forest around us slowly disappeared they picked Kaley up and placed her on a stretcher and began hooking up a lot of things around her I saw as Emma walked up and slapped Duchess right in the face. Duchess fell to the ground and laughed we all ran ran quickly behind the stretcher pulling Kaley out in front of us . We were all very worried and Emma even cried as we followed the stretcher down the long narrow hallway Up in the distance I saw an all white door and once we made it to the door some doctors stopped us saying we couldn't go any farther. We all watched in shock as they pulled Kaley down the long white hallway and disappear around a corner. We then turn around to see Xander making his way through the crowd of By standers like a maniac, he pushed and pulled through the crowd with ease looking for his baby sister. He asked us what happened but neither of us had the tongue to speak. Which resulted in him yelling and shouting himself Prof. Xavier then showed up and telepathically sedated him then told us to get some rest.

*********************

So after a couple of hours when I finally think that Kaley's alright I leave to go visit her. Once I make it to the hospital wing I check in at the front desk. The lady tells me what room Kaley's in and I walk back there to see her. Once I make it to the room door I look through the window to see her sleeping peacefully like a little Angel I quietly open the room door and sit down beside her resting peacefully. I grabbed her soft hand and held it tightly "Please be alright" I tell her releasing her hand and caressing her forehead ridding loose strands of hair from it. I then stood up over her and gently kissed her soft forehead and sat back down hoping she'll wake up soon.

Kaley POV

"Ugh" I softly gasp I slowly open up my eyes. I felt very sore and my head was ringing like crazy I felt the back of my head and there was a giant swollen knot it was very sensitive to my touch causing me to cringe and quickly pull away. I turn slowly to the sound of the opening door and recognized a nurse walking inside. "Hello Dear" She said sweetly. "Hi " I said trying to read her name badge but couldn't because my vision was still kind of blurry. I sigh feeling my forehead my head hurts so bad. "What happened?" I asked sitting up in my bed glancing over at the nurse who places a mug of hot chocolate on the side of my bed. "Oh nothing serious Honey just a danger room accident that's all she said checking my temperature. She says that as if it were nothing messing around with Duchess can be life or death situations. The thermometer beeps and the nurse pulls it from my mouth. "Everything looks ok" she nurse smiles looking down at me "Drink your hot. Chocolate and try getting some rest" she instructs "Yes ma'am" I say grabbing the mug taking a small sip, "What a sweet young man, your boyfriend I assume?" the nurse asked looking in front of me I shifted my eye in the direction she looked to see Bobby in the chair sleeping with a blanket wrapped around him he looked adorable and even snores a bit "Who Bobby" I asked shocked  "No-no h-he's not" I stuttered. "Well he might as well be" she says wrapping another blanket around him "He's been here everyday checking on you since you've checked in your other friends come too but he always the first to show and the last one to leave, you had another visitor Liam I think his name was" she says propping Bobby's  feet up on a foot rest causing him to stir in his sleep. "I'm sorry dear I thought he was your " The nurse says giggling, hearing that the others have been here consistently for me makes me smile and even having Bobby right here with me makes me wanna get better really soon. I wonder what Liam stopped by for ? I glance at Bobby's handsome face, and he snores loudly causing me to laugh. Sharp pain causes me to stop very quickly  "Ouch" I say feeling the back off my head. Here comes the ringing again I say furrowing my eyebrows and cringing  "Here I have something for that" The nurse says giving me a pill I place it and my mouth along with a small drink of water and I swallow "These will put you right under" she says leaning me back In The bed pulling the covers up to my shoulder. I thank her cause I'd rather sleep then deal with this excruciating pain I stare at Bobby while he sleeps until I feel the medicine begin to take effect he looks so peaceful while he rest I need to feel peaceful right about now and looking at his face I find it. Soon enough I was out.

Bobby POV

I wake up to the sound of the my phone alarm ringing it's my reminder telling me to take a shower or I'd forget because I'd be to worried about Kaley. Once I stand to leave I work up the courage to finally kiss her before I leave. I walk over close my eyes and slowly home down to her small pink lips, Once I open my eyes to stop seeing her crystal blue eyes looking back at mine. "Bob-Bobby " She stutters as I jump away from her she then whispers "Thank you" she groans with a weak smile before slipping away again "Anytime" I say with a smile her reaction really relieves me, I walk out cutting the light out behind me.

/Ok so just a short chapter I wanted to show you guys how Bobby cares about Kaley more then a FRIEND don't forget to share my story as much as possible and COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT. I love to hear what you guys have to say

TrayleMe<3