Breakfast Showdown

"OMG I'm starving" I say as Emma and I walk down the Hallway. "Yeah me too " Emna says as she rubs her stomach,Bobby darts out his room laughing like a launatic, Preston then dashes out behind him "You Cheated!!" Preston yelled loudly as the two boys began to wrestle and roughhouse one another in the middle of the hallway.

        "Uhhh Hey guys" Emma says waving suspciously they both look up and jump off eahother frantically "Oh um hey " Bobby says scratching his head. "I uhh hope were not interuptting anything" I say flipping my hair behind my ear. "OH no no no" Preston says waving his hands crazily. We each stand staring at eachother for a moment that seems a little to long for comfort, "So, are you guys going to breakfast? " Emma says changing the subject. "Oh yeah we were just on our way" Preston says, we all begin down the hallway. "So did you guys have fun last night?" Bobby ask throwing his arm around my shoulder. It feels pretty awkward I angle my shoulder at a slope causing it to slip off. "Uh yeah" I said Xander then walks around the corner "Hey Freshmen" he says laughing and joining us on our walk down the hallway and into the cafeteria.

     While we enter our mouths completely drop it was beautiful. Everything you could possibly crave was here, chocolate fountains, fruit stands, pancake and waffle makers, all you can eat breakfast buffets, cereal stands, milk machines, and different fast food restaurants to go to if you didn't want any of those. I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't for the silence that fell over the cafeteria. It was so quiet you could hear a pen drop, literally. Everyone just stared at us like we were aliens or something and it kinda freaked me out. We all continued into the cafeteria everyone eyes followed us not leaving for a second. "Hey why's everybody starring at us" Preston asked "Mmmhmmm" Emma replied. "Ugh do I have to explain everything to you guys" Xander says while holding his head. " Dude you haven't explained anything to us yet" Bobby replies "But since you know everything please go on " I say sarcastically which I know is burning him up in the inside because he hates when he's proven wrong. "Remember that win you guys got yesterday in dodge ball" He says. "Yeah what about" Preston says getting Frustrated "Well upperclassmen don't take that kinda stuff lightly getting beat by Freshmen is a giant NO NO "He says "Well they'll get over it" I say as we get into the buffet line and I scoop up a huge bowl of fruit.

Duchess POV

Ok so I'm just sitting over here being cute as usual looking at these Freshmen or should I say Fresh meat they looked pretty embarrassed or scared or whatever so I decided to make them feel worst and even more uncomfortable ha-ha so I got up and was on my way to embarrass them.

Kaley POV

"There's a table over there" Emma says pointing on the other side of the cafeteria,we're walking back to find a table to sit and guess who caught my eye little Ms. Duchess looking as ugly as ever I rolled my eyes because if shes prancing her way over here then I know something bad is about to happen "What's up Boos" she says with a little smirk on her face. "Duchess what do you want" Xander begins " Eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkk" she cuts him off. "Umm who was talking to you? Um no one so mind your business tin can" she says snidely referring to Xander's steel abilities, then putting her hand in his face and turning back to us. "Duchess what do you want?" I question rolling my eyes already sick of her presence. "Not y'all" she says laughing loudly "So what did you even come over here for?" Emma questions tilting her head sideways, watching as Duchess struggles to find a smart remark to say "Ok, well when you finally find whatever it is you want to say in that bald head of yours" I pause "We'll be over here" I finish flipping my hair I then starting walking "What's that smell ?" Bobby says trying not to sneeze "No!" Preston yells as he holds Bobby's nose. "You don't want to know what happens when Bobby sneezes" Preston says I stop walking turning Ya'll Freshmen is weird and I don't got time'' she continues "Well good then how bout you leave " I began to walk as Preston removed his hand from Bobby's nose and Bobby lets out a giant "AAACCCHHHOOO!!!" and ice floods from his nostrils  freezing a small ice puddle on the ground that I slip on sending my loaded breakfast tray soaring through the air and land on top of Duchess's bald head "Oh my goodness " I scream as I began to help her and Xander picks me up wrapping both his arms around my my stomach spinning me around behind him. "Are you ok?" Emma says walking up to me. "Yeah" I say we turn to see Duchess grab the nearest person to her. The boy screams as Duchess drains him out black began to fill his veins and his face grew very skinny until the point where his skin and bone were so perfectly attached that he looked dehydrated Duchess then threw him to the ground and her fist began flaming with fire.