My Last Night Home.......

Kaley's POV

"Ugh" I woke up holding my head it felt like I've been hit over my head with a gigantic hammer. Repeatedly. I sat up and looked around trying to make out this dark room I flipped on a lamp I was barely able to make out and I realized I was back home in the comfort of my own home and my very own bed. I pulled off my cover and looked at my body realizing that I was in my P.J.'S as well. It felt so late at night and it was also very dark. I looked at my clock to see that it was 8:30. What happened to me I felt so drained all I remember is a speech, some amazing dinner, the danger room, and bam I'm here. I decided to take a nice warm bubble bath to let the warm water soak into my tight tense muscles. I walked across the room into my bathroom I turned out the light and light some candles trying to soften up my mood plus I love the smell.

I turn on the water and let it flow through my deep bath tub, I then pour my favorite bottle of body wash inside foaming the tub with bubbles as well as water. I take off my P.J.'S and hop into the water and soak for awhile. "Ahhh" I sighed in relief as the water cleansed and healed my sore body I finally got out my tub and I walked back into my room I wore my short fluffy shorts and a pink tank top with my matching fluffy slipper boots. "Well I guess I might as well start packing " I say lowly tucking loose brunette hair behind my ears. I grabbed some boxes from downstairs and began sorting through my things, I looked under one of my dressers and found my senior year, YEARBOOK. I smiled opening it up and began reminiscing at my beautiful friends and my beautiful senior year.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" I whisper closing the book then placing it inside a box. PING I heard a little thud at my window and I knew who it was almost immediately I move my pink curtain that covered up my window and it was Lance my, boyfriend. I opened up the large window and there he stood, shinning in the pale moon light. "Hey, where've you been all night ?" he asked playing with a small rock in his palms. "Remember I told you I had to visit that Xavier University" I say back. I see his facial expression change almost immediately he looked mad and I already know why he says that the school is a waste of time and that Xavier doesn't care about us all he cares about is our powers, he was enrolled there but dropped out his junior year because him and Xavier didn't exactly see eye to eye. "What did I tell you about that place" he snaps with a little aggression in his tone. "Lance calm down it's okay, okay" I sigh sitting on the window pane trying to calm him down "You have a great talent I don't want him to waste or take advantage of you like he did me" Lance yells. I get a loud knock on my door my head quickly snaps behind me "Lance shhh " I say turning around  "Who is it?".

"It's your Dad" the voice replies, I close my window and walk across my room and open the door. "Hey dad" I say suspiciously holding the door slightly opened. " Is somebody in here with you" he asked quickly "No sir" I say rolling my eyes. ''Are you sure? is that Lance kid in there you know how I feel about him being around you "he said pushing the door open "Yes daddy, But he's a really nice guy dad-" I begin as he cuts me off walking inside my room. "Princess you have a bright future and I refuse to let anybody get in the way of that, now you should get to bed you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow " he says as we walk further into my room. I get in bed and he kisses my forehead as if I were still 6 or 7 he reaches over and turns off my light. "I love you Princess " He says and walks to my door closing it. I peep under the door until I see his shadow leave I quickly hop out of bed opening my window to talk to Lance some more but he was gone.

I sigh with my head peaking out the window sitting on the window pane with my back against the wall. A slight breeze takes my hair in the wind and the beautiful moonlight shines vibrantly. I glance around at my beautiful neighborhood this will be the last time I see it at night, but the image will remain in my head, I'll never forget where I came from. I get up and climb into bed, closing my eyes and falling into a peaceful sleep.