The Rundown

"See that you guys found out" Duchess says standing from Kyrin's chair, "Well now that you all know the truth " she says slowly approaching me, i slowly begin to back away, "You have to die" she yells pulling a knife from behind her back and rushing at me full speed. I scream loudly before grabbing the door knob and pulling the door close. The knife plunged the the door nearly landing right between my eyes, I release a loud gasp while staring at the knife. When I finally register what I saw slowly I step away from the door. "Um Kaley is everything ok?" Emma asked glancing at me while I stared at the door like a lunatic. I stood straight up and glanced at everyone standing by side suspiciously, I'm pretty sure their wondering why a knife had been sticking out the middle of the door.

"No! We have to g- Ahhh" I scream being cut off from my sentence. I'm interrupted with a giant fire ball obliterating Kyrin's door sending chunks of wood and fire everywhere. I fall straight to my knees and I Sheila my head, look ahead to see everyone else doing the same, Bobby hops up quickly and freezes the room door solid. "What the-" Bobby says his eyes stretches wide, we all quickly get up. "Who was that?" Kurt asked I shake my head "We have to go!" I shout we all stand in unison before zooming down the hallway one after the other, another fireball destroys Bobby's ice wall at the last moment I turn around to see Duchess stepping out Kyrin's room door fire illuminating her hands. I start down the steps sweat residing on my forehead "Go ! Go ! Go !" I screamed rushing them down my swirly flight of stairs. A small ball of fire flies past my face causing me to quickly stop in place it's a distraction
and I've already fell for it, I quickly dash off again.

   Once we've reach the bottom of the stairs we make a bee-line to the front door, "We have to hurry back!" I yelled rushing to the door, fumbling with the  front door lock. "Why- what's going on?" Preston asked a serious look stretched across his face. "The Brotherhood know we've found out the secret, they don't plan on letting us leave" I answered back struggling to unlock the door. "Ugh!" I grunt, "So basically they followed us here and their not letting us leave" Bobby said. "Yes " I yelled getting more frustrated with the door that refuses to open. "Here move out the way I got it" Preston say stepping in front of the unyielding door. "I'll be glad to help you guys with that" Duchess says slowly making her way down the stairs as if she were going on a stroll she stands in front of the stairs that sat about 20 feet away from us, she stood with those two fireballs in her hands once again, looking sinister with and evil smirk on her. She laughed. Loudly, while raising her right hand in the aid and released the giant ball from her hand. We didn't have much time to react because the ball flew to us so quickly, luckily everyone had me to phase us out of the way. The ball demolished the door behind us. "Ha!" Emma screamed as she raised her left hand a pulse of telekinetic energy flies from her hand it hits Duchess and sends her flying the way other side of my house.

We quickly run through the door that was singed with little sparks of fire on the rims,  finally we made our way to my concrete driveway which was missing something. "Where's my Car!" I yell glancing around, but there's nothing. "Huh? what happened?" Bobby asked looking over to Kurt who was fixing the glasses on his face.

A terrible noise makes it way into my eardrums. Our eyes quickly shoot in the middle of the street, it was too dark to see or tell who it was. A spark catches me off guard a spark of something skidding across the ground it was growing closer and closer until it stopped in front of us,  it was pink, it was "My car" I screamed. It looked horrid it was balled up into a massive ball of scrap metal with dents everywhere. We were then greeted with a really thick tree flying our direction. "Look out!" Kurt screamed teleporting us out the way of the tree in time to see it collide in my mom's flower garden. Then it slides across the ground putting a nice big giant dent in my garage door. "So now what!?" Bobby yelled in panic, "We don't have a car so what do we walk back to the University?" Emma finished for him. "No" I said shaking my head, "I have an idea!" I yell before I turn off and run phasing through my garage door. Once inside the garage I struggle searching for the light tripping on a everything in the process. I'm so clumsy, once I locate the light that's been in front of me literally the whole time I flip it on to uncover my graduation gift that had a black covering over it was a pink Mercedes Benz that had a giant white bow on the top, that sat next to Xander's gradation car he had a red truck with flames around the side. With a sun roof  "OMG!" I screamed covering my mouth, my parent's sure would be mad if I did this I thought. "Oh well" I shrugged "Where are the keys" I said looking inside the car which was surprising unlocked. "Ugh!" I say phasing inside the car. "This is nice" I yeah excited, quickly getting back on track again.