Rookie DodgeBall

The whistle blows and both sides of the teams of three rushes to grab the balls. Emma and I  watch on the side lines Bobby , Xander and Preston play on one team against another unknown three the also look like upper-class men. We make our way up the bleachers finding an empty seat on the first row.  We both cheer watching  as someone throws the ball at Bobby he freezes some type of ice fort quickly deflecting the ball back to the other side of the field hitting some little bald headed girl sending her skidding across the ground. "Your out!!!!" the referee screams and he escorts the girl off the court.

"Nice one Bobby" Xander says patting his back and shooting thumbs up at both the guys. The referee then places the ball back in the middle of the field then blows the whistle. Xander, Preston, And Bobby quickly rushes back to the middle trying to grab the ball, but the boy on the other side grabs it first he then duplicates himself now five making it of him and each one holding a ball. "Uh-Oh" Bobby says. "One of them is a fake" Xander adds the clones then began to throw the many dodge balls at the boys. "Oh no you don't" Preston adds as his long blades converge from his knuckles "Heeya" He screams he then begins slicing through all the balls causing them to deflate. "Wait that was only three" Xander says suddenly the last two balls comes hitting Bobby very hard then bouncing off the back of his  head. The crowd gasp loudly while my brother skids across the ground the two boys on the other side high-fived each other. "OMG that's no fair" I said turning to Emma, who was also just as confused as I was. "It's Called Dodge Ball for a reason BOO" someone hissed at me. Emma and I turned to see that bald headed girl who just got out the game staring straight at us and she looked mad. "Excuse me" Emma asked ask giving her a confused look. "Umm you excused girl aint nobody been talking to you anyways" She said with her raspy voice and her incorrect English.

Now she was ugly as someone could get she had very big sharp big eyes with pink eye shadow, she had big lips with pink lip gloss as well, a giant mole slightly to the right of her top lip. She was bald headed as I mentioned before but she had one single braid going down the middle of her scalp and the rest was bald she was very anorexic her limbs looked like sticks, but she though she was too cute. Sadly she wasn't.

"Ugh" I replied back. "Ugh what? girl you got something to say" she yelled back causing everyone to turn around she's clearly trying to make a scene. "Okay how do I put this" I say trying to be as rude as possible just like I was in high school. "No one was talking to you either so go crawl back in what ever hole you came out off thank you and bye" I say throwing my long brunette hair over my shoulder being petty and teasing her because she barely has any herself. "GIRL!!! you better get your ass out of my face I'll suck you dry you must not know my momma you better back up now" she said smirking still loud as she could possible be popping her gum. "Um who is your mom?" Emma asked "Well since you must know my mother is ROGUE" She says while laughing and Emma jerks me back almost immediately. Rogue was something else she had the ability to steal another mutants power and use it for her own maybe that's what she meant by sucking me dry. The dodge ball game was finally over and the upperclassmen won, and they wanted new competitors and the ref starts challenge others in the crowd to go up the undefeated upperclassmen. "Step up" The referee says while he tries to bribe everyone to play against the dreaded upperclassmen. "Anybody, Anyone " he continued. "Um we'll give it a try" Emma says standing up from besides me and flying out of the bleachers down onto the sandy dodge ball arena. "Ok beautiful you and who else?" He asked "Her" Emma said pointing at me. "Emma" I said glancing around at everyone who quickly turns her direction. " I don't want to play" I say laughing shyly.

"Come on Kaley " Emma yelled almost aggressively "No" I say shaking my head "C'mon please!" Emma begs "Fine if you make then I'll come" I said pouting. I then felt a strange feeling on my body and I begin to hover in the air over my dear I glance around confused until my eyes land on Emma who is floating me out my seat and onto the dodge ball arena. Shoot I totally forgot what she was able to do. She helps me up off the ground as I lick my tongue out at her and she laughs. "Ok now who else we haven't got all day girls" The ref says, Emma and I scan the crowd looking for another competitor." Um him " I say pointing to a boy with his head buried in a book. "Bookworm!" The red calls the boys face quickly shoots up from the book revealing his bright blue eyes. We got the boys full attention and he wastes no time teleporting on the court. "I'm Kurt" He says as he shakes both of our hands. "I'm Emma" she says while smiling. "And I'm Kaley" I say as I shake his hand. "Ok enough with the dang introductions " Duchess says as she twist her way back in the beach volley ball like arena. I felt the sand moving in between my toes and I felt great. The upperclassmen team reunites as the referee ask if we were ready or not.