End Game part 3

Bobby POV

We all sits,  helpless we have nothing left. We fought for what we believed in even though we won't see the results. The fire creeps closer scowling my skin. I ready myself for the deadly impact.

After what seems like hours, I finally open my eyes to see a clear barrier that resembles Emma's, protecting us from the fire. I look over to see her mom Jean with her arms extended keeping the barrier steady, along with the rest of the X-Men Emma and Preston released earlier standing behind her. Xavier suddenly wheels himself from the crowd and with the simple touch of his temples the robots explode. "Woah!" "Huh?" The others say in unison finally opening their eyes they all gasp when they see what I see. "Help Us!" Xander yells. "Emma! " Scott and Jean yell running over to Their daughter, "What happened?" Scott questions. "Dad? " Emma says with a weak smile on her face , "Magneto got her with a spear I managed to close her wound, I think she'll be OK" Preston says nervously, "Thanks to you" Cyclops says patting his back, "Thank you so much" Jean says rubbing his shoulder and he nods his head .

NightCrawler runs from the crowd looking frantically for Amber and Kurt I assume. "Dad!" Amber calls  she quickly releases Xander and dashes towards her father who literally welcomes her with open arms. She jumps and the air and he catches her hugging her tightly. "Xander, Kaley" a deep voice booms I quickly look over to see Kaley's dad Colossus making his  his way through the crowd , he's quite massive, his muscles looks like the six of my whole body. When he spots her in my lap his entire facial expression changes and he quickly rushes over with Kitty close behind him. He scoops her from my arms like he did the first day I met her. "Oh my God is she OK?" Her mother freaks. "Dad, Mom" Xander says rushing  over in our direction.

"Bobby" I hear I turn around to see my dad rushing at me. "Dad!" I yell he walks over and hugs me, like never before. I've never been hugged from my dad like this he grips my hair tight and has his other arm around the back of my neck. I see Preston eventually doing the same with his family. Three slow claps quickly catch our attention, and silences the whole room every one turns around suddenly to see a large group of Brotherhood members standing on a level up above us. 

"NICE! Family reunion" Duchess says "To bad all y'all gone die" she finishes with a smirk dozens of robots rise from the ground and without any warning the robots and the Brotherhood quickly begins making their way at us. "YOU guys get out of here, go save Kaley!" Xavier says. "WHAT ABOUT EMMA!" PRESTON yells through all the chaos, "Don't worry about that. Go! Now!" Xavier says we all turn around to see Emma floating in the air covered by a golden barrier which shines brightly. With that we all nod our heads, and run for the door, on the way out I grab Kaley from her parents.

He dad looks at my sternly "Bring my daughter back safely" he tells me furry etched across his face, it's almost intimidating. "Yes sir" I say staring him in his eyes he runs off patting me once on my back it nearly knocks me over. I nod my head continuously readying myself for what comes next I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna save her, with that I dash off behind the others.

Kaley POV

It's too much, I dont think I can take much more Wenston floats away from me slowly. Almost as if we were in the middle of the ocean, I'm weak and I feel defeated, that's when I feel something, something on my cheek that restores me. I don't know what it is but it makes me channel all that is left of the little strength I have. It gives me hope. As if rising from the ashes like a Phoenix I slowly open my eyes on my charred face.

I slowly peddle through the air, "You just don't know when to give up!" Magneto yells another flame is thrown at me, I Dodge this one, and grab Wenston, I have to get him out of this chaos. Before I can even encourage myself I'm pounded on my left side by another flame of fire.