The BrotherHood?

"OMG" I gasp as Bobby and I walk down the deserted dark passageway or should I say catacombs. "Kaley where are we" Bobby asked looking around like a scared deserted puppy. It's like we completely traded roles I was like the brave fearless boy and he was like the complete opposite. As we grew nearer to a huge corner we heard faint voices that caught our attention immediately. "What was th-" Bobby began "Shhhhhh" I whispered cutting him off the voices began speaking again. We tip toed to the corner  peaking our heads around to see five silhouettes standinga little off into the distance having a full blown conversation one of the voices sounded so familiar to my ears, echoing in the back of my head, but I couldn't quite figure it out.

**********************************

Emma POV

        "Hey Ka-" I started to say swinging the door open realizing it was pitch black inside with no sign of life what so ever. "She's not here?" Preston asked I glance over at him then shook my head walking across the room to check and see if she left something to let me know where she had gone but there wasn't one. "Wait I remember she said something about going to the library to study" I said sitting on the desk. "Yeah and Bobby's there with her" Preston said with a chuckle. "How do you know did he tell you he was going" I say crossing my legs. " Nahh its just his game console's here and there's no way he's leaving Kaley alone anywhere" Preston says. "Awe so cute I'm gonna call her and see if she's alright" I say taking my phone from my pocket and began dialing Kaley's number.

*************************************

Kaley POV

                  "I told you I new how to get in" he says while I try to make out who the voice belonged to. "GOOD JOB ! Avalanche" A Woman says while rubbing I guess Avalanche's shoulder with her very manly yet seductive voice they all laugh maniacally and I looked at Bobby who looked pretty scared at this point. So I gave him a head gesture to let him know we should go , as we turned to leave a loud ring began to play and it was comming from my pocket . It was my CELL PHONE. "Uh Oh" I gasped as i canceled the call. We Immediatly caught the attention of the five silhouette that began shouting and asking who's there. "C'mon!!!!!!!!" Bobby yelled snapping back to his manly ways as he grabbed my wrist and we ran down the labyrinth  catacombs.

The woman in the back then yelled "Quick silver after them she said. I don't know who Quick Silver was but I knew by the name that he was quick  "Which way !!" Bobby yelled as we came to a two  way path that I didn't remember coming past the first time so i automatically new we were lost. "Umm I Don't know" I gasp trying to keep up with Bobby's pace. Ice immediately surrounds his fist as he creates an Ice road for us to surf on and get out before this quick silver catches us. We surfed high speed down the narrow dark hall  until BOOM something up ahead sounds off "What was that?" Bobby yells. "Cant see anything i reply back as we hit something very soft and blubbery that knocks us back and sends us juggling across the ground I couldn't make out the face but his silhouette makes out some type of blob.

He was super fat and a quiet Thud sounded every time he took a step. In the distance I seen a kind short midget boy bouncing up toward us like a frog. I feel Bobby's arms around me pulling me closer to him just as the silhouette gets close enough to touch me. So you think you can just spy on us he says " bouncing high in the air. "Chill out toad the giant blob says smacking the back of his head. Toad i thought so maybe that's why he bounces around like a frog. He then begins to sniff, sniff out like a K-9 dog. "Oh boys we have ourselves a lady " a voice that sounded like Toads said as a warm slimy object rubs all across my face i soon realize it was his tongue, his nasty tongue tasting me like i was am ice cream or something. "Good you caught them " that familiar voice said as i looked up and tried make out who it was but all we saw is darkness