A Well Needed Day

Kaley POV

"Ok let's get back inside Freshmen" Beast says on an intercom we all turn back to the X-Mansion and head back inside Beast was going to be the only teacher on campus and since all our parents and the upperclassmen were gone we had to get right back in schedule. "Ugh!" I groan as we all slowly walk up the stairs and into the building. I'm still kind of shocked it was sad but it wasn't as sad as I thought it would be I guess the faith I had in my family just filled me up inside. When I thought of of what was going on I smiled a bit. I mean if they could handle Xander and I, they could conquer anything. We walk back inside the building to have beast escorting us to the auditorium. "I wonder what's going on?" I asked in a statement type of way, everyone around me shrugged their shoulders. Once we arrived in the auditorium we all took a seat only filling up the first twenty first rows.

I was surprised to see how many seats we had left over around us, which really wasn't even half of the auditorium considering the fact we where the only ones here. I flopped back deep into my seat as Beast took the stage. "Ok everybody, you should all know me, No you better know me!" he says joking around and trying to lighten up the mood, to bad no one laughed, or even snickered atleast he tried though. "Um, Ok then" He says walking to the front of the stage and sitting at the edge with one leg dangling down and the other up in his chest. "Ok I understand that this is a hard time for you guys but you have to understand that just because I'm a beast or my names Beast, I'm human too, so that's exactly why I'm trying to make this as easy as possible" He says sounding like a motivational speaker. I could definitely feel the environment lighten up and everyone's mood around me untighten or unstiffen as if they were letting their guards down.

"But however these are my rules, One, I don't mind if you guys leave campus I just need to know where your going. And two do not skip class, skipping will result in detention or even suspension and that's really it. Follow these two rules and we'll get along peachy dandy" He says looking around at our hurt faces. "And that's all guys, todays gonna be a simple relaxing day, all classes are canceled today but will immediately begin again tomorrow, so go" He says softly. "And get some rest." he finishes.

*************

"How are you Em?" I asked touching her shoulder because honestly Emma was way more sensitive then I was she laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling slowly breathing in and out. She's never this quiet. "Uh I'm fine just worried that's all" Emma say's sitting up on the couch. I sit next to her, "Emma don't worry your mom and Dad are excellent I know they'll do good things out there, ok" I say wrapping my arm tight around her. "I know they'll do great things but what I'm worried about is one of them dying" She says pulling her knees to her chin. "And if that's the case at least it won't be in vein, it would be for me, the school, the world and even youYou" I say pointing at her and she smiles a bit. "C'mon you know what we need" I say standing up from the couch. "What?" Emma says pushing her hair behind her ear. "We need to get out of here and do something, ohh I know there's a fair going on in my hometown how bout me, you and the boys go and have some fun, it'll get our minds off of everything for awhile" I say smiling at Emma who looks like she's considering it. "Yeah you know what I'd like that" She says standing from the couch. "Just let me get changed and stuff" she says rushing into her closet. "Ok I'm gonna let Preston and Bobby know about everything" I say as a bunch of cloths begin flying from her closet and floating in the air I walk out the front door.

**************

"Knock knock" I say as I knock on the door. "Who is it?" Bobby asked, "It's Me, Kaley" I say as the door swings open and Bobby peaks out shirtless with his arm resting on the door frame his body dripping with sweat, and a water bottle in his other hand. "Oh hey Kaley..... What's up?" He ask with a smirk on his face I stare at him, shirtless it's the first time I've seen Him like this before and I wished I did more often. "Um you ok?" He ask snapping me back to reality. "Oh yeah, Duh" I say stuttering over my words and blushing. "Uh Emma and I are going to a fair in my hometown tonight and we wanted to know if you and Preston wanted to come?" I say glancing down at his abs every once and awhile causing him to smirk. "Sure why not " He says as I continue to stare at his heavenly body he looked great I get a heat flash just thinking of it. "Oh ok we'll be there what time we pulling out?" Bobby asked. "Um like in like 30 minutes, so hurry and get cleaned up and meet us in the front of the school." I say turning my back and walking back to my room. Once back inside, "Ok how do I look " Emma says with a light blue floral high-low skirt, a white tank top and a denim jean sleeveless vest, her hair looked different to instead of it being really thick, she had it straightened and it was longer then usual she wore a golden small headband around it. "Too much?" She asked, "Oh no Emma you so pretty I love it" I say Emma is so beautiful inside and out. I rush to my closet to find something cute to wear myself.