End Game part 2

Kaley POV

"Fire?" I asked Looking Weston in the eyes, "Mmhmm " he shrugs as if he's used to it. Sweat quickly forms on my forehead it's getting hot already, I tug at the collar of my suit, trying to provide some type of relief "Phew!" I huff wiping sweat from my forehead, "You okay Kasey? "Wenston asks I can't help but smile when he pronounces my name wrong. "Yeah it's a bit toasty in here isn't it?" I question he shrugs his shoulder and we continue walking to who knows where, "Kaley?" I hear I quickly turn around to see a holographic Emma standing behind me? "Emma? , what are you doing in here? " I ask, "OH my goodness Weston you're so cute" she complements "WHAT'S going on how are we gonna get out of here?" I ask looking up at her "Kurt came up with some kind of theory, this place  is Wenstons imagination I guess" she says and I quickly look at him, why is his imagination blank, "And since he has the power to make it he has the power to destroy it, where gonna apply alot of pressure from the outside you two need to do the same inside with all the pressure building up from both sides eventually the machine will malfunction " she explains, "Do you think that'll work" I question glancing at Wenston and back at her, "Yeah, but there's one problem" she says, "I knew it" I sigh. "With the Cerebro being so unbalanced there's a chance that neither of you will make it through the explosion " Emma says and my mouth drops, that's when she releases a gut wrenching  scream, and begins to fade away, "Emma!" I scream she falls to her knees and grunts blood begins to slowly seep threw her X-Suit surrounding her right shoulder. "Are you OK?" I run up to help but I fall straight through her, I forgot she's a hologram her body flickers. "I'm - ugh! I'm OK, Kaley you got to get out of there" she says fading away.

Her body must have taken some type of damage in reality, ugh this is reality and I'm stuck and its getting hotter and hotter. I glance around and I notice Wenston isn't by my side anymore. Uh-Oh. "Wenston?, Wenston?! " I call I don't hear anything instead I get silence.

Kurt POV

I had finally found some place safe for Kyrin I teleported him back in the hovercraft, and put him asleep. The hovercraft is in camouflage mode for his safety and now he's safe and sound I placed those glasses that I gave his sister Kaley earlier on his tiny head so I ca hear if he's in trouble or not. Now I'm back inside the building I teleport back to the others too see Bobby, Xander, and Amber, fighting for their lives against 4 giant robots and Emma who is laying on Preston's lap, with a large stain of blood on her shoulder. "Emma" I yell teleporting over to her, "What happened? " I asked Preston whose eyes are firey red.

"Magneto! Shot her with a spear" he says with a tremble in his voice. "Where is he?" I ask, Preston shrugs his shoulder. "He disappeared " hw replies. He didn't disappear, I glance over and see that the Cerebro is gone I know exactly where he's going, to destroy it. "Keep Pressure on that" I yell running off leaving everyone behind. I can't let him destroy the Cerebro not with Kaley is inside, I quickly run out the giant door and down the hallways I don't know where he's going but I guarantee that I'll find him, I pull out a tablet from my pocket it quickly grows about the size of a notebook, luckily with the watches I made the group I placed trackers inside, all I have to do is lock onto her signal and then I can find her. I scan the area for a few seconds her signal is within range but it's growing further and further away from me. He must be trying to leave, I won't let him. I place my tablet back in my pocket and dash off behind his trail.

Preston POV

I hold her really close, I know that this wound won't kill her but still seeing her in this much pain, is painful. I flick my finger and as if striking a lighter a small flame hovers over my index finger, I don't want to burn her and leave a scar but at the same time I can't let her sit and bleed out . I hope I don't hurt her , but I know her adrenaline is pumping through her body and she won't feel it for now, so I unzip the rest of her x-suit and pull it over her right shoulder revealing where Magneto's spear made it's mark, and seconds later I burn it shut. She squints her eyes as if in excruciating pain and I pull her up and hug her.