The GamePlan

Ok first let me start by saying sorry for the wait u guys I know my book is not that popular yet but I do love the support and the reads ive been getting thank u so much I really appreciate it, so without any further ado heres the newest update im updating from my phone so please excuse the grammar, errors or Slang talk lol....

                 "OMG !!" Emma screamed letting out a giant gasp and holding onto her heart, "We made it !" I screamed and laughed at the same time, The car erupts into screaming and shouting we were happy, really happy. "So Kaley how much time we looking at" Preston asked with his head rested all the back in the seat. "Uhhh" I say shaking my head quickly to the right throwing some lose hair out of my face. "About 8 hours" I sigh leaning back in my seat, "8 HOURS !!!!" Emma and Bobby yelled at the same time. "Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh, no" Emma says letting out a gasp and crossing her legs. "It didn't even take eight hours to get here, so how does it take eight to get back home???" She complains and I roll my eyes. "Well for starters when we arived we where on the interstate but since we're  taking the back roads it'll take about eight hours" I swinging my hair from my face. "Oh wow" Bobby huffs and plops backwards in his seat. "Well im claustrophia" Emma pouts quickly crossing her arms. "WHAT !!" Preston screams erupting into laughter, I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing as well. "Uhhhhh, Emma I think the words Claudtrophobic" Bobby laughs,

         "Emma how could you be something you can' even pronounce ?" I giggle and we all laugh loudly, "Ha-ha well techniqcally she pronounced it right she didnt use the correct tense" Kurt says joining us in our laughter, gosh he's so smart. "Ha-ha" Emma laughs sarcastically, "I'm glad you guys think this is funny, but I wanna see who's laughing when I throw up all over this car" Emma pouts, I slam on breaks because honestly I hate words that make me wanna throw up, and throw up was one of them. "The only way anybody's throwing up in here, is me throwing you up out of my car" I say like a fed up mother in a car full of delinquent children.

"HMP!" Emma pouts flopping back in her seat, she's such a drama queen. "So Kaley, what's the gameplan ?" Kurt ask flipping through one of the yearbooks we found at my house.

"Well, I guess we're gonna ride back to the University and tell beast everything we found out tonight" I say leaning back in my seat firmly steering the wheel. "And you think he's just gonna believe us" Preston turns from the window saying, "Yeah, you think we can convince him so easily" Bobby says holding his headphones. "No, but we can try" I say bitting my lip and we continue on this long journey, that indeed would be very long. UGH!

So we've been traveling five hours so far and we've stopped a total of four times so far, once to eat another for the rest room, another for Emma's "Claustrophia" and lastly because I saw this really cute shirt that was half off and I really had to get it. We continue on the highway, no one really saying a word, we were way to exhausted and we had three hours left. yippie ! The next three hours actually ended up taking six hours because of Emma, well I can't really just blame her we all had to do our little businesses and worst of all we missed a full school day.

Beast isn't gonna be happy about this. Where halfway down the road from the school and I see the large sign on the side of the street. "We're here guys" I say slowly turning into the schools big parking lot. One by One the others begin to wake up. "Wow what time is it?" Emma ask rubbing her hand threw her hair beautiful red hair. It was about five o'clock in the afternoon, I stop the car and everyone begins to get out. "So what're we gonna tell Beast ?" Kurt  asked. I know Beast is gonna be pissed, "The truth, if we tell him about the Brotherhood he should understand " I assume closing the car door. We continues to the school in silence once I opened the giant school door, what was left or the entire student body fell into silence, Uh-Oh.  "Whats their problem? " Preston asked we all shrugged our shoulders and continued to beast or well Xavier's office, we might as well get it over with.