The Final Time

Questions, a thousand questions is all I hear on Emma's telepathic network I glance at my three friends who are just as surprised as their parents. Xavier is forcing all our parents and even current students enrolled to fight for the Cerebro and guess who has to stay behind.The Freshmen. Ugh that's so unfair ever since we've gotten here we've been over looked, shunned, and treated like babies that's unacceptable. I glance over at Xander and Dad who's lost all the color in their face and my mom standing and yelling glancing at her I instantly notice she's  a little bit bigger then usual. "That would be all we leave first thing tomorrow morning" Xavier says it's clear that he did not want to do this, the bright light that shinned over the stage dispersed leaving it pitch black inside the auditorium. Another light shinned over head which causes even more light to lighting everything back up, everyone stands frustrated and begin departing from the auditorium. "Mom are you ok" I say reaching out placing my hand on her back watching her cry her eyes out dad and Xander try to comfort her as well but she's devastated hell so are the rest of us but someone has to look strong. She doesn't give me a answer which makes me ask her once more. "Mom are you okay" I say a bit louder biting down on my lip I've never seen her this way. "Princess sit down" my dad instructs grabbing my shoulders gently placing me in a chair beside me. I instantly knew something was wrong. "What's going on dad ?" I asked crossing my legs looking very confused trying desperately to take in everything that's going on around me.

"Kaley I know you hate when people sugar coat things to you" He starts and to be honest he's telling the truth I mean if it's one thing then I hate more then Duchess was a sugar coater. I'd prefer you tell me the straight truth no matter how ugly or how much I wouldn't like it. And something told me I would really hate this. "Well" I asked. "Kaley." Dad pauses for a moment I give him a face gesture to spit it out and get to the point "Your mother's pregnant...." My dad finishes I pause for a moment it actually takes awhile to register what he just says and when it does register I scream to the top of my lungs those words shot straight through me like a knife and I felt it cut going inside and sliding out. "WHAT!'' I screamed again as my dad tries to explain to bad this overwhelming feeling comes over me an overwhelming feeling that causes me not to see straight and loose control of my limbs the only thing that made sense in my head was "Find Professor Xavier." I stand to my feet completely ignoring my father as he shout my name loudly I walk away from my family straight to the door of the auditorium. "Kaley, you okay" I hear Emma say as she and the others tag along behind me. "What the hell is she doing?" Preston says I not even know what he's doing but I know what I'm about to do, "I don't know" Bobby replies. In the distance I see Xavier wheel around the corner and I take my speed up a notch once we make it around the corner I see Xavier sitting down in a straight narrow hall talking to some lady. "Xavier!" I yell he stops with his back still facing me "Kaley, Emma, Preston and Bobby, why am I not surprised to have you here?" he replies to us, the fact that he knew it was us behind him gave me the chills but I shook them off I was just so mad at him, no acutally I was pissed.

"I already know what you want to discuss with me and I really don't have the patience for your headstrong attitude Kaley" He said my mouth drops open. Head strong am I really ? we all let out a giant gasp.  "I don't want to talk about it right now so come back later" He hissed at us while he turns his wheel chair to his door I start to walk after him but Bobby clenches my fist and give me a warning glare, I guess telling me not to test Professor "Kaley, he said come back later so let's come back later" Bobby says looking down at me, I phase from his grip. "No, later can wait I'm here now" I began and race after him the door then slams smack in my face, and the lady rushed in front of the it blocking the way from me. "I can't let you in here come I prefer you to back later" she says "Ugh I'd prefer not to!" I yell phasing right through her and the door right into his office. I walk in right behind Xavier who hasn't even made it behind his desk yet. "I should have known right?He says wheeling himself behind his desk with his fingers crossed and intertwined with each other.