End Game part 1

Bobby POV

"Magneto" Amber and Xander spit, who's he? He wears a red cape, and a red helmet that forms the letter M in the front showing his sharp eyes. The rest of his outfit is black, "Leave my little brother out of this!" Xander yells he's furious now. "I couldn't he's perfect " Magneto says toying with Xander, he turns baby Kyrin around and indeed he was perfect, His head was full of curly brown hair like Kaley, big light blue eyes that opened and closed slowly with a giant light blue pacifier in his mouth, he had a cute button noise he was perfect indeed Magneto! Let him go!" Xander screams, "If you insist" he says throwing baby Kyrin into the air. Amber releases a giant gasp, and Xander dashes to his baby brothers aid. Kurt quickly teleports in the air grabbing a giggling baby Kyrin who tilts his head aside when he sees Kurt in his blue form . Magneto lets out this sisnister evil laughter that makes my skin crawl I never understood paralyzed in fear until that moment and whats even worst Kaley won't wake up.

Emma POV

This is the best feeling in the world I've never gone so long without seeing my family and I've really missed them, I smile when I glance at Preston who's with his family as well, but my smile soon turns into extreme fear when I hear this spine chilling evil laughter, that shakes me to my core. "Something wrong?" My mom questions "Preston" I call. "PRESTON!" I call louder and he turns around, "Yea? " he says turning around, "We have to Go! The others are in trouble" I say he nods his head and quickly runs up to me and my family. Sensing that now isn't the time for him to meet my family I give them both a final hug, before Preston and I leave everyone behind.

Kaley POV

"Ugh!" I gasp holding on to my head, "Where am I ?" I wake up on the floor I feel dizzy and my headis spinning in circles. It takes minutes before my eyes adjust and when they finally do I'm I don't where I am. There's no detail in this place its just all white no grass, no birds, nor trees just........ White. "Hello!" I yell and I don't get anything just an echo of my own voice, "Great" I huff. "Kaley, KALEY !" I hear its Bobby his voice echoes as if I'm in a different demension and I probably am and I really don't know where I am. "Hello!" O call again but I hear my own voice in return, I better start trying to find my way out of here, if there is one.

Xander POV

"Your gonna pay for that" I say balling my fist up by my sides, I know what Magneto's capable of and I can't let him find out what my powers are because he can easily manipulate me with his ability to control metal, so no powers it is. "Do you think the four of you can beat us all." Magneto says, "Who said there's four " Emma says flying down beside us holding Preston she lets him go and he lands on the ground."Where's Kaley?" Emma asked turning around to her laid out across the ground her head still on Bobby's lap, "What happened!" Preston yells concerned. "We don't know" I say as Emma flies over and lands beside Bobby she places her thumb on Kaley's forehead, and her other hand on her heart she closes her eyes and focuses she gasp. "Whats wrong?" Bobby asked, "I don't really understand her heart is still beating but her spirit seems as if it isn't there" Emma explains and Magneto lets out a giant evil laugh then a swarm Brotherhood members run in and aim guns at us "WHAT!" We all yell in unison. "Why don't you just give up now your defeat is at hand, there's nothing you can do for her she's gone!" Magneto yells, "Now, why don't you all be good Freshman and just come along" Magneto says. Not all of us are freshman, but anyways "Who are you?!" Preston yells Magneto laughs, "I'm surprised you have to ask I'm Magneto! " he says cockily, I look over at a stunned Preston, who gasp deeply. "Your the one who ordered Beast to get rid of us back at the university " Preston spits and we all gasp it all makes sense now he was the ring leader the whole time, everything thats happened over these four months has been because of him, the main deciever and manipulator, Magneto. " Enough!" I yell Bobby gently lays Kaley's head down on a jacket he folded for her, "Guys he has taken so much away from us and I'm not leaving until I get it back !" I yell looking around at the others who all look fed up i watch as Bobby stands up slowly clenching his fist, I clench my own as well Magneto laughs. "Its time to finish this it's time to fight!" I say as everyone nods there heads we all mover closer to each other. Ice trickles down Bobby's hands, as Preston's blades converge from between his knuckles, Emma floats up into the air, while I holds my fist up as if I were boxing, Amber stands close beside me purple glowing around her hands. "KURT! Take Kyrin some place safe" I say looking over at my precious little brother one more time this is no place for him to be, Kurt nods his head and teleports. "Bad decision now you die" Magneto says, "Fire!" He yells as his soldiers take fire Emma quickly flies in front on us making a giant force field, deflecting the bullets, we all quickly rush our departed and begin to fight.