The Cerebro Revolution

The red light stopped blinking but the lights continued to dim however we saw students finally started flooding from their dorms in shock of the destroyed hallway. "Hey you guys ok" Xander says as he runs over and helps me up. "Yeah were fine" I say helping Bobby and Emma up, Preston get's up on his own, Prof. Xavier strolls through the crowd of students "You shouldn't be worried about us you should be worried about the Brotherhood they just got away with the Cerebro" Preston says dusting himself off. "That's Impossible" Prof. Xavier declares loudly we all turn around to see him sitting in front of what looks like the whole student body. "There's only one way to get into the Cerebro layer and that's with my finger print that room is guarded heavily, Kaley your mother couldn't even phase inside" He says "The only way you cold get inside that room is if you were me" He finishes leaving us all speechless. "I know who could be you though" Preston says with frustrated  leaving us all on edge. "Mystique" He finishes as we all turn to look at Xavier who's face turns completely pale, and we all knew it was true because Mystique was exactly the lady who was here.

"Calm down children" Xavier says "Everyone go back to bed all questions will be answered in the morning" He says dismissing us. "Something's fishy" Emma says as we all began walking back to our room. "Will you guys be alright" Preston ask as we arrive at our room door. "Yeah I guess so" I reply, "You sure ?" Bobby demands. "Yeah well be fine" Emma says swiping her card in our door they both stare at us for awhile "Um what?" I say snapping them of their daze. "Oh uh- nothing" they both say "Just stay safe" Preston says "If you guys need anything we're uh right down the hall" Bobby says while they both turn to leave I then turn to Emma we both at each other we then grab there shoulders turning them around and hug them very tightly "Thank you" I say lowly in Bobby's ear releasing him and slowly backing off and he scratches his head blushing a bit. Preston does the exact same Emma and I both turn to our room and walk inside leaving them both speechless.

**********

Emma and I awake to the sound of Xaviers voice telling the whole school to meet in the auditorium "Oh crap!" Emma screams rolling out of her bed and hitting the ground pretty hard. "Ouch" she groans I roll over "Are you ok?" I question tiredly "Yeah" she says dashing up from the floor she begins floating all types of clothes from her closet while we both brush our teeth and wash our beautiful tired faces. Emma pieces together a really cute outfit she wore a light blue lettermen jacket, with a white tank top underneath , she had short dark denim short shorts, with some white converse. "Whoa that was quick" I say still in my pj's. "Ok let me try" I say jumping off my bed running to my closet I grab a white loose translucent shirt with a pink tank top to go underneath I then grab some light denim shorts. I lay the outfit in order on my bed I then step back and dive on my bed phasing through the outfit I laid out then roll from under my bed fully clothed. "Nice " Emma says "Now come on" she said helping me up and we walk out the dorm bumping into Preston who almost cursed us.

"Oh hey guys I was just coming to get you guys" He says signing obviously tired, he runs his fingers through his dark hair. "Wait where's Bobby?" I ask yawning loudly with my fist to my mouth. He's still changing he should be out in minute" Preston says wrapping his arm around Emma's neck we continued forward down the hallway to their room. "So what do you guys think this meeting is about ?" Emma asked popping her gum. We all stop at the door before we get the chance to open it Bobby steps out joining us immediately.

"Hey guys" Bobby says tiredly closing the door behind himself, everything about his facial features screams tired,we continue down the hallway. "Guys I don't have a good feeling about this meeting" He says looking at us kind of mysteriously, which kinda shifted my mood. "Huh? How come?" I ask glancing up in his direction which is to my right. "I don't know it's just the whole school, all of our parents, and the whole university faculty are gonna be under one roof something about that screams not right" Bobby explains glancing at each one of us. "Yeah he's got a point" Emma says "Well let's just stay close and keep our eyes peeled for anything fishy" Preston says he then comes to a sudden stop, stopping us behind him as. "Everything ok Pres?" Emma questions placing her hand on his shoulder. "Yeah I'm alright" he says staring down the hall after glancing a for a few moments I then realize we were standing in front of the hallway where we fought viciously for our school last night, but you couldn't tell at all . The entire hall had been cleaned spotless all the holes in the wall were gone, that big hole in the roof was fixed, it looked like it had been redecorated also. "Wow talk about fast" Emma says astounded her mouth wide open forming a perfect O. We turn the other direction and head towards the auditorium.

**********

In the auditorium we all sat next to our parents, which really put a dent in our plans to stay together but luckily for us we had Emma set us up a telepathic network, that way we can keep in contact with each other through our minds from a distance. I was surprised to see that this was like a breakfast meeting considering the fact that each table had four plates loaded with food on them. "Good Morning X-MEN" Xavier says blowing my senses I quickly furrow my eyebrows glancing at Xander beside me who pays me no attention he pigs out on the food in front of us instead. I automatically knew something was up if he just called us X-MEN, students at the university aren't considered X-Men until they graduate.

"Something has come up, something that violates the X-MEN COC (code of conduct) recently the Cerebro was taking, my graduates should know what that is, and I assume most of them are probably wondering why it's a big deal, because when it's in the wrong hands who knows what could happen, well in fact it is in the wrong hands and it has already been put into bad use" He says two charts float down from the ceiling above him. "This shows how many mutants the Cerebro and I discovered the past thirty years" he explains I scan the graph seeing how the number grows each and everyday I was surprised to see that he collected over 6,000 mutants. "Wow" Emma gasp on her telepathic network she sits at a table in front of us. Xavier then rolls to the other chart revealing it and my mouth dropped. "Now this graph show how many mutants the Brotherhood has taken in just overnight" He says an orchestrated gasp flows over the entire auditorium. The Brotherhood had gotten well over 2,000 mutants in one night and morning.

"Thats about half of what Xavier got in thirty years" Preston thought looking at all of us. I spot Bobby a couple rows down his jaw is clenched tight. " So I know what you all are thinking right now, and yes it does involve violence the last thing I wanted to resort to. But it has come to that point" Xavier begins he looks worried what is he trying to say. "What's he trying to say" I hear my mother say  leaning forward taking the words clean out my mouth. "All graduates as well and second, third, and fourth year students will be required to fight in the revolution of the Cerebro" He says my heart skips a beat. Kitty, Piotr, and Xander quickly crossing my is the last thing I remember Before the whole auditorium goes into a frenzy