Battle Of The Classes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as the alarm rings I feel my battle senses kick in and I make a run past my designated area. And since I'm starting to get this hang of this "Phasing" I'm not afraid to fight anymore. "Oh I almost forgot" a voice yelled from intercoms placed all around the room." To spice this thing up a little there a total of five keys placed throughout these woods find them the class with the most keys win you have thirty minutes.....BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!" he yells snapping me back in attention almost immediately. This time I made a promise to myself not to sit in the back round, but to stand front and center of this battle and make my mark here forever. "Watch Out!!!!!" a voice screamed that sounded like Emma. My attention is drawn on a gigantic tree trunk that's heading directly at me. "Whoa" I yell doing a back hand sprang out the way, Emma telepathically floats it in the air and throws it back to it's sender.

"Thanks" I say as she helps me up. " "Quick we gotta find Preston and Bobby and get these keys before the upperclassmen does" she yells I nod my head and we take off running down into the woods. "Ok if I were a key were would I be ?" Emma says while we continue running through the woods "Hey that rhymed" I say we giggle and continue through the woods still no sign of them. We've been running for like ten minutes straight or maybe I'm just over dramatic but it sure felt like it. "Look !" Emma shouts pointing dead ahead of us my eyes shifted in her fingers direction I noticed something glistening on the ground light gold and beautiful it was a KEY. "A KEY!!!" I screamed as I made a bee line for it. "No Kaley wait!" she screamed and it was to late because the next thing I knew is I was dangling upside down.

"Ha whoops" I shrugged my shoulders  upside down from a rope the key still sitting underneath me glistening bright as ever . "OMG!" Emma says running up to me. "Are you ok?" she ask trying to untie me "Wait !" she say snapping into her defenses almost immediately after a stray twig breaks she turns around to see four upperclassmen standing in front of her and behind me. "Who's that" I say trying to swing myself around. "Hmp only a Freshmen would fall for a stupid trick like that" one says. "Looks like someone hasn't been paying attention in survival class huh?" a girl upperclassmen says rhetorically. "Yeah when the bait is obvious never rush for it duh" Emma hisses back. "Too bad your little friend doesn't know" anther upperclassmen answers her back "Hey I did know I just forgot" I whined still trying to turn around as they laugh at me. "So be a doll and give us the key and we might let you guys go without a scratch" another boy upperclassmen says. "No" Emma says as I grab her shoulder and spin myself around "Omg" I whisper looking at the four bulky and muscled teenagers even the girls where muscular.

"What did you say ? " another girl ask as they all step forward. "I said NO!!" Emma screamed as she threw her hands as if she were pushing someone knocking the four upperclassmen of there feet. "Okay guys looks like we have a fight" one boy says as fire surrounds his fist and he stands back up. "Opps " Emma says as she takes a step back and the four upperclassmen rush her. One of the girl upperclassmen grew gigantic with huge muscles and charged straight at her "Heeya!" Emma screamed as she kicked her foot on the big girls stomach stopping her in her tracks. The bulky girl let out a giant manly scream as Emma kicks off her stomach and does a high backflip in the air kicking her on the chin. "Go Emma" I cheer upside down as two boy upperclassmen rush me from my left and right "Uh-Oh" I yell as they grow closer and draw back there arms to punch me. They then swing there blows while I Phase making them Punch each other in the face "Ha-ha" I laugh as I phase out the rope and hit the ground creating a large THUD "Oucha" I sigh rubbing my butt.

The fire upperclassmen boy then throws several fireballs at us full speed "Whoa!" Emma says freezing the fireballs and throwing them back at him he then engulfs himself in flames as he absorbs the fire balls. The huge bulky girl then comes to her senses and spots the Key. "Hey kaley!" Emma screamed "Get the Key " she yells again "Huh?'' I say confused "The Key" she screams again as I glance over to she the gigantic girl making her way over there already too bad she was kinda slow "Oh right" I yell as I dash off and let my track star skills show I pass her in no time running in front of her full speed I see as the key grows closer and closer I then glance behind me to see the muscular girl reeling her arm back to smack down on me like a hammer. "Whoa" I scream as I nose dive underground grabbing the key as her swing pounds the ground I feel the Earth shake behind me as I continue phasing underground and it's kinda fun once you get the hang of it. I soon surface again once I'm sure I'm far enough away from her manly reach once all the way on ground I take a huge gulp of air, I remember studying about my ability is says Phasing is like Swimming you can't breath while doing, and that's something pretty good to know.

"Bobby, Preston " say seeing the four upperclassmen bruised and beaten to death ice and fire was everywhere. "Hey Kaley " they both said as I regroup and gave them my key and seeing they had one themselves so that's two four us and probably three for those dreaded upperclassmen. "We have like twenty minutes we have to find at least one more Key" Emma says while glancing at the clock "Yeah let's go guys" Preston says as him and Emma float in the air which shocked the heck out of me. "Preston you can fly?" I asked pretty amazed. "Yeah" he chuckled " He a Double mutant" Bobby replied. "Oh yeah, well looks like I'm the only one of us who can't" I say with a faint smile. " You can fly with me" Bobby says while smiling as I smile back and grab his waist his hands then glow with Ice and we're off flying on his ice road with Emma and Preston on each side of us. "See anything guys?'' I ask looking over Bobby's shoulder. "No not me" Preston answer looking back at us. "Me either" Emma answers back while pausing in the air and releases an exhausted gasp.

"Guys we should take like a five minute break" Preston says while landing on Bobby's Ice road. We all sit down and rest our faces dripping with sweat and our belly's rumbling. "Oh God i'm so hungry" Bobby says. "Wait, here guys" I say remembering about the stash of cookies and chips I had in my jacket Pocket. "Hey are these mine?" Emma asked and not really caring for and answer as she dug into the cookies and chips I had. Bobby then created some Ice sticks for us to chew on and keep us hydrated so we wouldn't pass out or anything and they were pretty good. A nice and cool sensation swept my body as I heard a laugh that brought chill bumps down my spine.

"CRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH" The laughed echoed and a gigantic tree trunk engulfed in flames was heading in our direction. "Watch out!!" Guys He yelled as he jumped off the sky road and sliced through the tree trunk with ease he then begins falling to the ground, Emma catches him "I Gotcha" She says with her torso hanging off the edge of the ice road and hanging on to Preston with dear life. She then pulls him up "Thanks Em" he says touching her should as another tree is hurled in our direction. " Where are all these coming from?" I ask "I don't know but I'm gonna find out" Emma says as she holds on to her head i guess sensing where our attacker was "THERE!" Emma yelled as she pointed down to the ground " Its that little bald headed girl, and her Friends it's like five of them down there they only have one key though" Emma says letting go of her head. "Well we only have ten minutes we should try to get that Key" Bobby says looking back at us. we all nod our heads and jump out the sky.

once we landed on the ground there was no sign of anyone it was all to quiet and I didn't like that................... one bit. "Keep your eyes peeled guys something smells fishy" Preston says as we all stand back to back with eachother watching all our surroundings we glanced to the right when we heard a twig snap and light start shining a disc then formed and it shot at us full speed at us. Watch out guys" I screamed as we all rolled across the ground as the five upperclassmen appeared before our eyes. "Ya'll that you was gone just get away from me" Duchess says. " Specially you!" she says pointing at me. "We bout to Beat That A-" she starts as Bobby Freezes her mouth close. "You talk to much Duchess, Shut up" He says as she begins to panic she then drops the key and it skids across the ground. All our eyes follow the key as it bounces across the ground. "I GOT IT!!" I shout as I dash toward the key I then began to dive for it as that quick guy dashes past and grabs it. "To slow he teases as I slide across the ground coughing from his left over smoke. He then dashes again with the key. "Oh No You Don't!!" Bobby yells as he freezes that quick guys feet, he then falls forward his feet still planted on the ground with ice and he face plants against the ground.

I glance and the clock and we only have five minutes left "You!" Duchess screams as she runs toward me throwing off her gloves along the way. "Uh Oh" I yell as she jumps on top of me trying to grab for my neck I held her wrist tightly from restraining around my neck because now I know she was trying to kill me I felt her grab my long brunette hair tightly and bang me head into the ground. A loud ringing noise invaded my ear as everything slurred I couldn't see right at all I then felt her hands reach around my neck as this deathly sensation swept through my body It felt like all the life was being sucked out of me in the back of my head I heard my friends screaming voices and then everything went black............