Going Way Back

After our little group session we had begin making our way down the hallway, I move the picture frame out the way a large keypad with numbers sat behind it. "Wow feels like we're in an action movie" Emma says I scope out the code I thought it was a finger scan they must've changed it, great! I type up a couple of random numbers and a voice says "Password incorrect, Two more attempts . "Hmm ok it's a five digit code, that's all I know" I say glancing around at the others who look just as confused as I am. "Wow, your parents seriously didn't want you in here" Bobby says as I look around at all the confused faces. "Well that narrows it down to like 1 million combinations" Preston says, I roll my eyes at his negativity, "Well it has to be something with the numbers 9,6,1,4, and 2 " Kurt says. "Wait your psycho too?" Emma asked we all glance at her, only Emma would say something like that. "It's psychic Emma, not psycho" I correct her Kurt chuckles before speaking "No, it's just their the darker then the other numbers" He says we all just stand there "You know from the oil that comes of our finger tips" Kurt explains with a small sigh. "Kurt you're a genius!" I yell. "Ok, so are those numbers special or something?" Emma asked while biting her lip, and staring straight into my face. "Uhh, Umm " I thought with my index finger on the tip of my lip, I glanced around at everyone who had so much hope in their eyes, I couldn't let them down. "January 24,1996" I said as everyone's faces lit up. That was the day my great grandma died from some type of mutant eradication. "You sure?" Kurt asked as he punched the numbers in, we looked for the door to open and instead we heard. "Password incorrect, last and final attempt" The robotic lady said. The sound of everyone huffing and sighing broke our anxious silence of waiting. "What was that Date anyways?" Preston asked. "A day I really don't feel like talking about" I snapped back. I sat in our straw bench chair with my head down and my arms supporting the weight of my head.

"It's ok, Kaley you got this, just think, think back, these numbers must mean something" Preston said walking up to me and placing his hand on my shoulder and kneeling down before me. "Yeah maybe it's like your graduation day, or an old guys phone number, anniversary?" Emma suggested, but each seemed irrelevant considering I wouldn't graduate in 1969, or 1996."Or maybe it's not 69, but 96 like a graduation or something think Kaley" Bobby stated "It couldn't be 1996" I mumbled down low I think Preston was the only who heard it.

"What?" He asked with glancing up at me I quickly lifted my head. "I said I couldn't graduate in 96 because I was just born" I said getting little louder. "Wait, what?" Kurt said slowly catching on. "1996 was the year I was born 96, not 69 and the day was February which is the 2, on Valentines Day which is the 14" I say walking over to the keypad everyone quickly clears the way for me. "So if you type it up in Oder it would be 2/14/96 , the password is my birthday" I said typing on the wall pad the robotic lady states "Password is correct" and the door slides open very quickly. We all hop and clap around rejoicing . When the door slides open my my drops wide open I'm sure everyone's mouth drops too, "Wow" Emma gasps taking the first step inside we all quickly follow in behind her.

There where files everywhere even books as if it were some type of X-Men library, There were nearly thousands of books. It crossed my mind that we might be here for awhile, or maybe an eternity. "Ok what are we looking for exactly?" Emma asked leaning against a table with Preston who stood by her side. "Duchess made the comment "We already have Xavier's child" so we're trying to see if he actually had a child, and if so then we have to figure out who it is" I said walking off a large circular platform and grabbing a book from the shelf. "Ok and suppose we do find his son, how is that gonna change anything?" Preston asked. "Or even help at all ?" Bobby added on giving me a stern glance. "It can helps, cause if we know who it is we could find him and bring him back." Kurt says for me gosh he so smart. "Ok I see" Emma says moving away from the table and grabbing a book herself. "Yeah so I guess we'd uh better get started" I say with a sigh. I slowly take a seat on a comfortable cushioned couch while everyone disperses and we begin finding a needle in a very large hay stack.