X-Men D 2 (Sneak Peak)

A/N
Ok so this is a scene from Chapter one this isn't exactly how it starts but it's right there in the beginning it's jut something for my X-Fans on there wait for the Premiere on the 10th next week on Tuesday. Ok here it's goes.
*************************************
I lean back into the bench and daydream about what it would be like when I finally see Emma again until someone dashes past me so quick til it makes my head spin when I look up to see who it was but then I notice something a pink book bag in his right hand. "Huh? Hey !!!" I scream dashing from the bench here comes my inner track star because without even doing a full out sprint I've already caught half way up with my burglar
He then does the unthinkable by grabbing a poor helpless yet defenseless little baby out of his infant stroller then throwing him over his shoulder I guess this is my warning to back off, but now it's not about the bag anymore.

In the distance I hear the babies mother start screaming and how the baby's crying loudly it almost looks like he reaches out for her, which kick my sense into over drive. I stop running when I see our neighbor's son an annoying fifteen your old name Brice on the side walk. "Brice let me borrow your skate board ?" I ask "Mom says to never talk to stranger" he replies ugh really, he's so annoying. "I don't have time for this !" I push him down on the ground and grab his helmet and board. "Thank you, I'll make this up to you I promise" I say kicking off down the side walk, then sliding in my helmet and waving at him now back to this child snaching burglar.

I'm going at a pretty fast pace, an from the reacting of the civilians in the sidewalk I can tell that he's pretty close. I jump off the ground then grind down a rail, "There!" I yell pointing up ahead it's him he's not that far ahead and he's making his way into the the busy city. I jump off the rail then spin before I land on the ground. I don't know where all of a sudden my skateboarding skills come from, but I'm loving this. I use a new technique I've been working on I call it "Phase Grip" where I can grip an item from a distance an make it phase, like say if you had a cup I could phase grip the cup and it would fall out your hands, get it? (If not comment).

I'm not gonna phase grip the baby that would be just ludicrous. But maybe something else I hold my hands out coward then phase grip the burglars feet he trips up and throws the baby in the air, "No!" I yell. Ok I admit I didn't think that all the way threw , because the babies soaring all the way threw the air while I slow down and watch at a beautiful water fountain. Then I do something I have no idea I could do . I raise my hands and the water from the fountain raises as well they create and Aqua stairway I kick the skateboard forward then waste no time to quickly run up. Once at the end of the water stairway I dive off with open arms that are searching for a small baby infant boy, who cries everything seems to happen in slow motion me soaring threw the air and the baby slowly dropping. Finally he lands in my hands and when I catch him I bring him into a close hug then land on the skate board I kicked before I ran up the watered stairs.
The surrounding crowd cheers a we land on the ground an even make way for us as we ride threw. I spot the burglar finally getting up an running from the ground. I see the babies mother an she runs up to me while I slowly ride towards he I kick the end of the skateboard up and stop. I hand her the baby, the smile that wraps around her face is overwhelming she almost reminds me of myself with Kyrin last school year she hugs me tightly. "Thank you so much" she says, I smile and turn around when I hear a gunshot, I see a herd of police men blocking the town square park exit and like a a scared cornered animal he does the unthinkable and fights back it happens in slow motion the way he throws his hands in the air and let's out a giant scream now that I hear his voice that scream. I know who my burglar is. "Take Fire!" The police yell from behind there cars and before the first bullet flies and he does something stupid I yell. "LANCE ! No !" I scream from the top of the stairs stepping forward a few step then he sees me notices me, the police hold there fire then turn to look at me, for a second I want to run out to be his shield, and stop this madness, he looks the same sense Te last time I saw him he looks like he's gotten a bit stronger, but I can barely see his muscles from all the dirt and grime that surrounds his skin he looks dusty and dingy. I almost doubt if it's him, I bite my lips to keep them from trembling but there's nothing I can do to hold the tears back, blanking them away cause more to take there place.

"Fire !"
"NO!" I yell taking off toward Lance but I'm to late because a bullet buries itself in his right shoulder and in no time the ground is rumbling every part of his eyes change a yellowish-orange color and have a aura following there every move . He yells again then pounds the ground as if a missile has been dropped everything around him flies the opposite direction. Cars, trucks, people. Everything. I'm even thrown several feet back before landing and sliding across the ground and hitting that fountain pretty hard. The ground is cracked open as if a earthquake had stuck the ground, everything looked horrible almost apocalyptic. Dust arose everywhere an you could barely make anyone out from the, debris of rocks and over turned cars.

He looks drained almost tired, he's barely unable to stand, he turns around and looks at me. I'm still on the ground I turn over on my side and lean halfway up on my elbows. He looks like he's about to break down, then turns around and runs off I dash up when I see him turn into a alley I jump up and dash behind him, in the distance I her police and ambulance sirens as I slow down and walk in to the alley.

Where is her the alley is a dead end, where could he have gone? I lift up the lid of the dumpster quickly covering my nose them looking inside. He could be in there but I could care less because the smell is horrible. I continue down finally stopping on a small sheet of a cardboard box. Then a dog begins to bark, it comes from the shadows almost viciously like a vampire and the way he snarls and snares he's probably gonna eat me alive. He's huge looks like he's been genetically altered The way the fire from the corner shines in his his giant teeth magnifies my fear, I begin to slowly step backwards and he makes a dash at me. I flench, probably phasing but don't know it yet. "Dezzy! Sit boy" I hear and the dog quickly obeys and sits, then Lance jumps down from above. "Kaley I have to tell you something-" he says before I cut him off.

"What that your Crazy!" I yell "look what you did back there" I yell and crosses his arms and looks away like he used to when we would argue. "Are you even listening to me!" I yell, "Yes!" He yells back this time, "But can you listent to m-" he starts before I cut him off again. Sorry I'm stubborn. "What where you thinking"

"Kaley Shutup!" Lance says pulling me closer into a kiss, I'm taken by surprise his hands ret on the side of my shoulder and his head turned into a complete side way arch and I feel then those sparks I used to feel when Lance would kiss me, my arms travel up his chest then quickly push away from him Our lips quickly unlock and the push leave so much space between us almost like there was when I left and chose the university over him. "Did you just kiss me to make me be quiet?" I asked shocked I still fell the Sparks flying inside my lips an I have to bite down on them to cause pain to replace the butterflies flying around my lips, because this isn't Bobby it's Lance. Which reminds me. "Well it worked didn't it?" He says.

I start to say yeah and admit it, I spit those words to the ground, "Now listen!" He says, "Kaley your not safe anymore" he says and my face contorts into something ugly.
*************************************
A/n
What's Lance mean Kaleys not safe? Why did she do? What's he talking about? And the kiss ? Kaleys new Powers? Find out more on McRae week March 10, 2015. (Tuesday)
Thank you, Love you 😘