On The Run.

I sigh, "I can't believe it " I say loudly. We rush back to the University to confide in Beast, of what we learned, well come to find out Beast was secretly apart of the Brotherhood,  why does everyone want to keep everything classified. "This is soo freaky, but at least we got to change" Emma says irrelevantly, we all roll our eyes. "Who cares" Preston says with his eyes shut tight, " I'm exhausted " He says standing from a stool he walks down the long hallway and disappears around the corner, Kurt sits up in the front next to Bobby, Emma is slouched down in a stool with her feet propped up on another stool, reading a magazine

I sight before standing up and heading down the hall, I'm exhausted as well as I head in the same direction as Preston I catch a glimpse of my reflection it causes me to stop and look in the mirror. I sigh when I stare at my father's necklace, well my necklace that he gave me. "Ugh" I say exhaling and closing my eyes, someone's hands wrap around my waist and something pointy rests on my shoulder, a chin. "You alright?" He asked me, it's Bobby I open my eyes. "Yeah, but who's!" I panic,"Relax it's on Auto-Pilot, plus Kurt's up there on the controls he's figured them out already" he says sighing his warm breath cascades down my neck sending chills down my spine.

"Now, what's wrong?" He ask me I stare into the mirror at his beautiful blue eyes,and my eyes are glued to his lips. "Your so beautiful " he complements me I give him a half decent smile red finds its way to my cheeks, "I'm just- I don't know" I sigh closing my eyes.

"You miss your family? " Bobby says hitting the nail on the head, or atleast I think the way you say it, I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. So far this year has been the best yet worst year of my life. "Coming here I think was one of the best things that ever happened to me, so was meeting you guys" I say glancing away from the mirror and thinking to the day I first walked through the doors of the enormous building and laid eyes on my new friends. "But everything good comes with a price, sometimes I wonder like what if we weren't mutants? Like What if we were ordinary ?" I say, I feel his heart shift in his chest on my back. "Kaley.." he simply says "We wouldn't be going through any of this, none of this would be happening we would have our families, we would have security and most of all our lives" I say at this point small tears are slowly rolling down my face, Bobby clenches his jaw " I wish there was something that could erase all of this and turn us normal" I say, "And maybe I can have the life I deserve. I sounds more selfish then I intended, I don't deserve more than anyone else aboard this hovercraft with me.Bobby turns me around, " Hey, no no no don't say that" he says his face only inches from mine he's looking deep into my eyes. "Our powers are what makes us special, we were giving them for a reason" He tell I want to laugh in his face. What reason could we have possibly been given our powers for, I was always so scared of people finding out what I was in fear of being ridiculed and treated indifferent "Kaley we deserve it, we deserve to be different anything you could've graduated and did after high school trust me, nothing's bigger then what we're about to do right now.

"Kaley I know you miss your family, we all do but we can't let our fear and emotions get in the way of us getting them back" he says he wipes a tear from under my eye. "Kaley if you haven't noticed yet, I really care about you and I don't want to lose you, I- I can't" Bobby says. His words are true. Fitting in is so high school we're in the big word now, with billions of people not just thousands like in school. Standing out is more appropriate, out in a world big like this."You won't" I say staring up at him, "Just hold me, please" I say glancing down at the floor he wraps his arms around my back and pulls me in close to him.

His arms are around my waist, they hold me tightly.Gosh he sure makes me feel better. What is this I have with Bobby ? Is it love I don't know I sure hope not, it can't be, because for One I haven't officially ended things with Lance, and Two he's like my best friend I can't go out with someone who seems like a brother to me. I hope I'm not leading him on. "So you good now?" He ask taking a step away from me, "Uhm,  Yeah" I say smiling. "I think I'm gonna go lay down" I say, "OK, well goodnight then" Bobby says I give him one last smile before turning off on my heels and going to bed.