Hide and Seek

Kaley POV

"Huh?.....Wha-" I say very confused squinting my eyebrows trying to figure out how I didn't catch on earlier Emma lets out a giant gasp. "Their right behind us!" She yells we blankly stare at her like DUHH!!! This didn't make any sense. What are they doing here? What do they want? And why aren't they fighting in the war? At this point I knew exactly what to do. "Guys we have to evacuate the fair" I say Bobby grabs my shoulder. "Yeah but how, no ones gonna listen to us we're just teenagers" Bobby says glancing down at me. "Yeah and plus it's an all night fair" Emma hashes in tucking her hair behind her ear. "Well uh" I say biting my lip looking around for a sign of the Brotherhood. "Well if we can't evacuate the fair we need to find them" I say, " Duchess and the brotherhood are a hazard to us and everyone here so we have to get them guys" I finish, everyone gives me a simple head nod. "So we split up?" Bobby asked. "Uh yeah, we can keep in contact with Emma's Telepathic Network, ok" I say clearly taking the leader position of everything. I glance at everyone and it seems like we're on the same page so we all stare a bit then we finally split up.

I walk down the long boardwalk of the fair grounds, but I don't see a thing did they just come and go, or are they just toying with us. Whatever the scenario was, The brotherhood was here and they needed to be found or stopped. "Hey, Kaley" A familiar voice says tapping my shoulder and triggering my battle senses. "HEEYA!" I scream grabbing the hand, I spin around twisting the arm I just grabbed slamming it to the ground.  "Ugh!" I hear as a loud thud echoes across ground causing people to stare. I soon recognize who it was, "OMG! Kurt!" I yell covering my face embarrassed "What are you doing here?" I asked helping him up, "Darn Kaley you sure pack one slam!"  He says standing next to me. "I'm so sorry" I say as we began walking down the boardwalk. "I uh always come down to the fair" He says His black curly hair sees to blend in with, his light blue eyes are covered with glasses, his skin tone was very tan and he had to large dimples on both sides of his cheeks.

"What's going on?" He asked, "Well what isn't going on" I say with a small smile on my face, "Yeah ha-ha your right" He says scratching his head with his other hand shoved deep into his pocket. "Did you come with anybody?"  I asked. "Nah I'm a loner tonight" he says making me laugh. "Awh if I would've known you come here I would've invited you" I say. "It's fine Liam was suppose to come but he got sick at the last minute" He says looking ahead at a man handing out glowing necklaces "Awh is he alright?" I question glancing over at Kurt. "Yeah he'll be fine it isn't anything a little rest can fix " he say biting down on his bottom lip causing his deep dimples to pop out "Hey, I'm gonna go to the restroom be right back" he says rushing of behind us.

Emma POV

Ok so We we're suppose to split up but I didn't know were to go so I just tagged along with Preston's cute self. "See anything?" I asked watching him carefully scope out our surrounding people still flooded around the fair grounds, if only they knew the danger they were in. "Man where the hell are they?" Preston asked sounding kinda of pissed, "They could be anywhere" I add as we stand in the middle of unsuspecting bystanders. It almost seemed hopeless like the more we looked the more frustrated we got and it seems like we've been at it all night. "Find anything Bobby?" I ask through my telepathic network. "Uh nah it's Brotherhood free this a way" Bobby replies sounding bored. "What the heck" I hear Kaley yell followed by an explosion. "KALEY!" I scream seeing  smoke erupt in the distance.

Kaley POV

"Hey" I yell the crowd of frightened people rush toward me knocking and bumping me around as if I was a rag doll, "Ugh!" I groaned trying to push my way through them but it was nearly impossible they were like a wall. "Ugh excuse me" I say phasing my way through the crowd of people. Not one paid attention to me they were just on a rampage and determined to get out of here. Once the stampede of people finally cleared out I glance around trying to find out what made that huge explosion. I scope around until I hear. "Looking for something" I automatically knew who it was, it was Duchess. I glance up to see and Brotherhood all standing side by side. "I knew it" I yell "What are you doing here?" I yelled even louder. "That's none of your business, just know it's nothing friendly" She yelled quickly dashing up to with flames raging from her palms. "Oh no you don't" I heard Emma scream as a telekinetic power bolt rushed past my face, hitting Duchess and sending her skidding across the ground.