*the big question

BONUS I.

❝ Will you marry me? ❞

la push, washington
may 28, 2012 - june 11, 2012

JOSIAH LAHOTE couldn't fall back asleep. His mind was racing and his hands were sweating from the mere thoughts that kept him up. Besides him laid his girlfriend of three years, almost four, sleeping peacefully, drool coming out of her mouth. Smiling, the light-haired male reached over, tentatively, moving a strand of hair away from Leah's face. In her sleep she stirred, nuzzling her face against his hand while he softly ran his thumb against her cheekbone.

After making sure she was deep asleep, Josiah carefully climbed out of bed, attaching his leg, and making his way to the bathroom where he washed his face and teeth. Going back out, he made sure to let Ollie out into the yard before making his way to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for both him and the sleeping woman on their bed. While chopping the vegetables to put in their omelets, the former soldier's mind wandered back to what made him unable to fall asleep.

Proposing to Leah Clearwater.

Just at the thought, his mouth went dry and his hands shook— the nervousness eating him up. How could he propose to the most wonderful girl on the planet; the most beautiful and the love of his life. Would she even say yes?

Shaking his head at the thought, Josiah attempted to focus back on making breakfast. Cracking two eggs on the pan and adding the ingredients, the light-haired male was able to keep his mind from wandering back to his current worry. The feeling of someone's arms wrapping themselves around his middle made him look away and back to find Leah, with her head buried against his back.

"Morning," Leah mumbled, tightening her grip.

"Good morning," Josiah turned around, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead, "Breakfast is almost ready."

"Okay, I'll help set the table."

Nodding, Josiah went back to finishing the omelets. Grabbing two plates he placed the food on and carried it over to the dining table. Placing them down, the two house residents sat down across from each other, eating their breakfast with the occasional chatter.

"I'm going to head over to my mom's," Leah sipped on her orange juice, "I promised I would help her prepare the food she would be taking to the tribe meeting."

Josiah finished chewing before speaking, "And I'm going over to Paul's. I promised to help him fix his truck since Jacob is still in New York with Renesmee."

Leah nodded, finishing her omelet before grabbing her plate and Josiah's, taking them to the sink to wash them. Her boyfriend came up behind her to help her dry and put them away. Once all the dirty dishes were washed and put in their place, both Leah and Josiah got ready to go on to the rest of their day.