⋇Chapter-1⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Call the patient's family members".. Doctor said as the Nurse called Raghav.. He entered into the cabin..

"Raghav I told you many times before, take your mother to abroad and treat her there..

"I know doctor but I'm helpless.. I can't afford it.. It's very difficult for me right now.. You know about my financial condition.. But I have applied for a loan if I can get then I will take her to abroad".. Raghav told him helplessly..

"And why did you leave her alone at home.. you know very well.. any type of excitement , depression, tension can affect her.. Why are you not listening?" Doctor asked angrily..

"I went to my office in the mean time this happened.. I just got a call from my neighbour and returned back to home.. I told Maa many times to take rest but she doesn't take me seriously.. Now I am feeling like I have to stay with Maa all the time".. Raghav told him with teary eyes..

"Raghav, I can understand what you are going through.. This time you need a support system who will support you and take care of your mother while you are not at home" Doctor exclaimed..

"I have none except Maa.. She is my world.. Other selfish relatives left us many years before.. Now whom will I trust??".. Tears were on the verge to come out..

"Why aren't you getting married??"
Doctor asked..

"Marriage is a big responsibility and right now, my all focus is my mother".. Raghav replied..

"Doctor, patient has gotten back her senses".. Suddenly nurse came and announced

Raghav ran to the cabin hearing her where her mother was lying..

"R...R...Ra...Gha...V"

"Yes Maa, I'm here.. I'm sorry, I was unable to take your proper care.. I have failed to do a son's duty.. Your son is a looser".. He turned his face..

"N__No dear, it's not y__your fault.. Other parents bring up their child but in my case my son took my r__responsibilities at a very young age".. she told while wiping her son's tears..

"Raghav, you can take her to home now.. she is fine.. come to my cabin and take the discharge letter".. Doctor told him as he nodded..

Raghav thanked him after taking the discharge letter and took his mother to their home..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"How are you my darling??"

"How are you my darling??".. Priti asked..

"How can I be good without you my Princess??".. Told the receiver..

"I am coming to India next month, Dad.. I can't wait to meet you".. Priti told excitedly..

"Yay my Princess, you are coming".. He told excitedly..

"Now tell me about Dadi??.. How's she??"..

"She is fine Princess.. now you just come first.. we all are waiting for you".. Dhiraj told her..

"Yup dad, now I'm cutting the call and going to sleep.. will talk to you later my darling good night"..She cut the call and dialled another number..

"Hi__"

And the whole night went like this.

⋇✦⋇