⋇Chapter-30⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

She didn't want to leave him for a second.. She pleaded holding his palm in her grip tightly.. Understanding the situation he quickly took her into his embrace..

"Don't worry Priti!!.. I'm not going anywhere.. I'm here.. I'm all yours.. Your Raghav only and I promise this time nobody will come in between us!!"..

He caressed her hairs.. She closed her eyes sensing his touch..

"Now go fast and get ready.. Then we will go to our house, Your house.. Another person is also waiting for you there".. He smiled and left the room.. She went for changing..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti came outside after getting ready as
she was too much excited to go to their house.. She was waiting for this moment only in this damn year..

"Let's go".. She excitedly told him as he smiled..

They completed some formalities for the NGO and then bid good bye to them.. Tears were flowing from their eyes as she became one of the closest member of their NGO.. The situation was not different for Priti.. They have became more than family to her.. One of the children held her wrist..

"Why are you leaving us??.. Don't go".. He asked tearfully.. She quickly took him on her lap..

"Please don't cry.. I will come every month to meet you all".. She wiped his tears and assured the children with her as usual elegant smile.. Then they both left for their house..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

After entering their house she took the smell of their house.. For every person, returning to your own house is the best feeling ever.. Priti also felt this.. She rushed towards his mother's room..

"Maa, how are you??.. Are you alright??.. I missed you so much and I know very well that you too missed me.. Don't worry.. Now I have came, your all responsibilities are mine.. I will take care of your all necessities.. You will be fine soon".. She murmured to herself and kissed on her forehead..

Then she went to her room and started going here and there like a child to check the changes..

"All are same like then Raghav!!.. Nothing has changed!!".. She started twirling..

Raghav entered the room and smiled seeing her childish behaviour..

"After you left, the house became dead.. We missed you everyday, every time.. Now you have came again.. Now this house has became lively like before".. Raghav blushed thinking..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti came out from the washroom and looked at Raghav who was standing near the window.. He was looking at the sky and was lost in his own thoughts.. She slowly came near him and placed her palm over his.. He came out of his trance sensing the sudden touch..

"I know what are you thinking".. She said as he gazed at her confusingly..

"I know you are still blaming yourself for my sufferings".. She added..

He lowered his eyes as she caught him red handed..

"Don't blame yourself Raghav.. What happened with us that wasn't your fault.. It was pre destined and somehow that was needed.. Distance creates love.. In this one year I have fallen for you more and more".. She told placing her one palm on his shoulder and another one over his palm. He hummed..

"But if I believed you for once.. Then it shouldn't be happened".. A drop of a tear came out from his eyes..

"Whatever happened that is past.. Now please stop thinking about those and concentrate on our upcoming life".. She requested cupping his face..

"Raghav today I want something from you.. Will you give me??".. She asked gently..

"Yes, I will".. He smiled..

⋇✦⋇