⋇Chapter-35⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Priti was preparing food at the kitchen for the night.. Raghav came home from the office a bit early than other days..

"Priti??".. He called her at the entrance gate but she was too busy that's why she didn't listen..

"Priti??".. This time little bit loudly but she didn't respond again..

"Where is she??.. Everyday she waits at the balcony for me until I come from the office but today she isn't here.. Is she not home??.. Okay, Let it be".. He thought to himself and entered the house..

"What is she doing that she has forgotten me??.. Let me check once".. He slowly came to the entrance door and saw that door was half opened..

He took some steps slowly without doing any sound and started searching her here and there.. Then suddenly his eyes caught her making foods at the kitchen..

Priti didn't notice him as her back was facing him.. A mischief played in his mind.. He slowly entered the kitchen taking baby steps.. Then coming closer to her he grabbed her waist from behind and turned her around facing him..

Her one hand was on his shoulder and another one was on his chest.. His both hands were on the both sides of her waist.. Priti was hell scared as it was so sudden..

"Ahhhhh!!".. She unknowingly screamed squeezing her both eyes thinking someone else..

"Ssshhhh!!.. Stop Priti!!.. Stop!!.. It's me only, Your Raghav".. He placed his index finger on her mouth and signalled her not to shout..

"Why are you shouting??".. He complained making a cute face..

"Youuuu!!".. She gave him a deadly glare and punched him on his chest playfully..

"What is this Raghav??.. I was so scared.. I thought a thief has entered into our house".. She exclaimed in one go..

He laughed hardly..

"I'm so sorry as you were not in the balcony like other days I thought to check once and you were here and I didn't want to miss the chance of scaring you".. He laughed hardly..

"Ohhoooooo!!.. So you are taking the advantage.. Ummmm!!".. She stretched the word intentionally and wrapped her both arms around his neck..

"Seems like you are in good mood".. She came forward and gently pecked on his cheek.. Raghav blushed hardly..

"It seems like you are taking the advantage of mine not me".. He smirked..

"Absolutely!!.. My hubby is in happy mood and how can I miss this golden chance without taking advantage??".. She came more closer pecking on his lips..

Her soft lips touched with his rough ones.. His breathing hitched..

"P.. Priti, it's kitchen after all.. If suddenly Maa will come and see us like this then??.. Now let me go!!".. Raghav detached himself from her blushing even more..

He was about to go but she tugged her wrist and pulled him.. She came more closer to him pulling his collar and whispered in his ear..

"Maa is sleeping and you started first not me.. Isn't it??.. Now you can't go anywhere".. She told gently biting on his earlobe..

Shiver ran through his body.. He was freezed in his position closing his eyes.. Then she rubbed her nose with his as he grabbed her waist more tightly and she clutched his shirt.. She came forward and was about to press her lips into his..

"Ahm!!.. Ahmm!!"..

⋇✦⋇