⋇Chapter-25⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Raghav was sitting in his mother's cabin..

"How are you feeling now??.. You know me and Priti were very tensed about you.. Please get well soon".. A drop of tear came through his eyes.. She opened her eyes a little.. She wanted to tell  something but couldn't..

"She wants to tell something but can't".. He said to the doctor..

"We have to check her".. Doctor added as he nodded and left..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Doctor how's maa??.. Everything is fine na??".. Raghav questioned..

"No, her nerve system has very much affected with this.. She won't be able to do anything.. Her whole body has became paralyzed.. She will be able to hear your words only but won't be able to answer.. You can take your mother to your house and treat there.. Take her proper care.. I will give you the discharge paper".. Doctor stated..

Raghav was not in his senses to talk.. He just nodded and took the discharge letter.. After completing all the necessities he made his mother sit in a wheelchair and left for their home..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav entered their house and came to see Priti was sleeping at the door.. He took some steps forward.. Hearing the footsteps Priti woke up and saw Raghav was standing at the door..

She rushed towards him..

"You have came??.. Where is Maa??".. She asked confusingly..

Raghav pointed towards the entrance where two nurses were with her.. They entered to the house and made her sit on the bed..

"How are you Maa".. Priti asked but she didn't respond and was just looking straight..

She again asked but didn't get any response.. She came from the room..

"Raghav, why she isn't talking with me??".. She asked while sobbing..

Raghav explained the whole matter to her.. She wasn't able to stand properly hearing this..

"Don't cry.. She will be fine soon".. He assured.. I'm coming after changing".. Saying so he went..

After changing he went to the kitchen and drank some water.. Suddenly his feet stucked with the paper..

"What is this??".. Raghav asked himself..

He took it in his hands and started reading it.. His eyes became widened.. His throat became dry.. Tears dropped from his eyes.. He remembered yesterday's incident in which Priti was with Dhruv while he wasn't at home and her mother's words too.. His anger increased.. He merged all the incidents and came to a conclusion.. Then taking the paper immediately he came near Priti..

Priti was sitting on the chair and was thinking something..

"What are you thinking Priti how to deceive me and my family"..

Priti came out from her thoughts after hearing Raghav 's thundering voice..

"What are you talking about??.. I can't understand??".. She asked confusingly..

"Don't act like you know nothing.. Don't try to be innocent Priti which you are definitely not.. You were just taking the advantage of us"

Priti stood up and came near him and held his shoulders..

"Raghav I seriously can't understand what you are talking about.. Please tell me clearly".. She asked with teary eyes..

"What is this Priti??".. He showed her the divorce papers..

⋇✦⋇