⋇Chapter-18⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Dhruv quickly left her hands..

"Why were you screaming??.. Is everything alright??".. Raghav came near Priti..

"No, it's ok!".. Priti murmured..

"Then why were you screaming??".. Raghav was tensed..

"Actually Raghav".. She wanted to tell but was stopped by Dhruv..

"Nothing serious.. We were just joking".. He stated as Raghav gave a fake smile..

But deep inside, he didn't want to believe it..

"I'm going now.. I have some work".. Saying so Dhruv left from there..

Raghav gave a sharp look towards Priti whose face seemed pale.. She was feeling frustrated with this relationship and wanted to break it but for some reasons she was unable to do that..

"Are you okay".. Raghav asked her softly..

"Y.. Yes, I.. I am okay".. She gave him a fake smile..

"Okay then you take rest.. I will come after sometime".. She nodded on his words..

After Raghav left from there, suddenly her eyes fell on those divorce papers which Dhruv gave it to her.. Priti immediately hid those papers under the bedsheet as none could see.. She knew very well, if Raghav sees those papers he would sign them immediately for her sake which she didn't want.. She didn't want to break this marriage.. The love and care for which she was craving, she found it through him and she didn't want to loss him.. A thousands of thoughts were coming and going in her mind..

"Should I tell him about my inner feelings which I'm feeling for him in this days.. No I can't.. If I will say then.. then.." She stopped in mid..

Meanwhile Raghav came into the room..

"You are still awake.. Sleep or else I'll call Maa".. He scolded her..

"No no, I'm trying to sleep".. She replied lowering her eyes.. He was about to take the pillow..

"Sleep beside me please".. She requested him holding his wrist..

"Please Raghav please".. Raghav nodded and sat beside her.. He pulled the blanket over her and took another blanket for him and slept beside her keeping a long gap between them..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Priti, wake up".. Priti opened her eyes slowly hearing his words and came to see Raghav was standing infront of him with tea and breakfast..

She slowly got up from the bed..

"Feeling better now??".. Raghav asked in which she nodded..

"Good, now go and fresh up yourself quickly.. Then eat this.. Don't be late".. He advised..

"Anything special for today??.. Why did you call me this much early??".. She asked him confusingly..

"Maa told me to take you to the temple and from there we will visit some places and fairs.. Diwali celebration has started.. Today we will do some pooja and will make rangoli.. Then we will celebrate diwali".. A broad smile appeared on his face..

"Diwali??".. Priti frowned..

"Yes Diwali.. It's a festival of lights and colours.. You will feel better.. Now hurry up.. I'm waiting".. He left smiling..

She didn't know about anything as she didn't celebrate any festival like this before in USA but she became very excited after listening about all the things from Raghav.. She immediately ate the breakfast and became ready for the outing..

"I'm ready, Raghav".. Priti came outside wearing a beautiful saree..

She knew very well that they love to see her wearing a saree and that's why she wore it.. Raghav was continuously gazing her and admiring her..Which hadn't gone unnoticed by Priti.. She too looked at him and gave him a soft smile..

⋇✦⋇