⋇Chapter-32⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Sun rays fell on the love birds.. Raghav slowly rubbed his eyes.. Priti was still sleeping as always.. Raghav blushed at her as she was sleeping like a child wrapping her arms around him..

He smirked on her cuteness and gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead.. She snuggled more into his chest and again slept.. Raghav tried to get up but she was holding him as strong as she could.. He didn't want to disturb her.. So he stayed at his position until she woke up.. He slightly touched his forehead with her and remained gazing her placing his one hand on his chin..

After an hour Priti woke stretching her arms.. She looked around her and found Raghav who was blushing looking at her..

"What??.. Am I looking like a beast??".. She placed her palms on her cheeks to check whether there was anything wrong or not.. He laughed more..

"Why are you laughing??.. Am I not looking good??.. Is anything wrong with my face??".. She asked innocently as Raghav smirked..

"What the hell??.. Why are you still laughing??.. Let me check"

Wrapping a shirt of Raghav which was placing near the bed she jumped from the bed and ran towards the mirror.. Widening her eyes she checked her whole face..

"Everything is alright.. Then why the hell you are laughing on me??".. She pouted..

"Now I have to take permission before watching my wife??".. He added..

"Oho, then you were checking me out??".. She glared..

"I was just watching my wife that's all.. I guess there is nothing wrong.. Isn't it??".. He asked smirking..

"There is nothing wrong watching me but".. She paused..

"But??".. He gazed at her with questionable eyes..

"You haven't replied me till now".. She took some steps forward..

"W.. What".. He stammered..

"Stop stammering".. She glared..

She held his chest with her palm coming more closer to him.. His breath hitched.. His heart was beating fast..

"I said those three words but you didn't.. What's about that".. Her breaths fell on his face made him numb to react..

"Actually P.. Priti".. He became freezed in his position due to the sudden close proximity..

"Actually I".. He started stammering again..

"Why are you stammering??.. You just told me you were watching your wife.. Then tell your wife how much you love her".. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her toes..

"Now tell".. She looked straight into his eyes..

"I.. I am.. Means.. I love".. His voice cracked..

"Oh god!!.. Leave it.. You can't.. I was just craving to hear your confessions, Your feelings but you.. Someone please punch him and make him realise.. After more than one year of marriage a man is still hesitating to say I love you to his own wife.. Can you imagine??.. It is not like that If you will tell me about your feelings I will slap you.. Then what's the problem??".. She became frustrated on him..

She removed her arms and was about to leave but he pulled her closer to him holding her waist.. As a result she fell on his chest.. Their eyes met with each other.. He took her palm and placed it over his heart..

"I know, I'm not so expressive.. I can't share easily my feelings.. Maybe it is happening from childhood but one thing I can say, Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keeps me asleep, being with you keeps me alive.. My love for you increasing each and every second.. I will be loving you till my last breath".. His words made her emotional as she lost herself in his arms..

⋇✦⋇