⋇Chapter-21⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Are you okay now or is it still paining".. Priti asked carefully while rubbing his hand with her palm..

"Yes, I'm alright".. He looked at their hands..

Priti realised the surroundings and immediately left his hand.. They both lowered their faces shyly..

"Actually I have some work".. Priti told with embarrassment..

"Yes me too".. Raghav also nodded and they both left..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav was sitting on the bed and trying to tie a bandage in his fingers as two of his fingers were burnt and became cherry red..

Meanwhile Priti came into the room with a ointment and sat beside him.. She took his hand over her palm and started applying the ointment.. After that she tied the bandage on his fingers.. So much love and care was visible through her eyes..

Raghav was confused with her behaviours as he was still thinking that she loved someone else and he had to control his emotions but he couldn't..

"I can't understand why is she doing all this.. Doesn't she know that I'm attracting towards her day by day with these behaviours of hers.. She told me that she loves someone else but my mind doesn't want to believe it.. It's saying repeatedly that you are only mine and I can't let you go".. He murmured..

"It's done.. Now come for the dinner".. She told in which he nodded..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti took the bite on the spoon and hold it infront of his mouth.. Raghav was surprised seeing her..

"Where are you looking at??.. Open your mouth fast.. It's becoming cold".. She told as he opened his mouth and she fed him with her own hands..

Raghav was only looking at her as he was lost in his thoughts..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

While they were sleeping Priti turned and her arm touched with Raghav as she was sleeping like a child.. He woke up sensing the sudden touch and a soft smile appeared on his face..

Raghav entangled his arms with hers and removed the hair strands from her face and placed them behind her ears.. Then lost in deep slumber..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

He opened his eyes and blushed looking at her.. She was still sleeping holding his arms.. He got up and was going to remove his hand slowly in the mean time she turned.. As a result he fell over her.. He was holding the bed with one arm to give support to his body so that he wouldn't fall over her and his another arm was still entangled with her..

Their bodies were so close to each other.. Suddenly she moved and her eyes opened.. Priti was shocked to see Raghav over her then looked at her entangled hands.. She immediately removed her hand and woke up with a jerk..

"S.. Sorry.. Actually I always sleep like this"

"No need to sorry.. I thought you would think__".. He stopped as she cut him..

"I trust you Raghav.. I have no doubt with your intentions.. I'm thankful that I've this beautiful family and two most beautiful persons in my life.. After losing dad I became mad and was not in my senses.. I'm sorry that I have misbehaved with you several times and you had to deal with all my madness.. Can't you forgive me for that day".. She pleaded taking his palm over hers with teary eyes..

He immediately wiped her tears..

"I was never hurt.. I know you haven't said those words to hurt me.. Don't say sorry again and again please.. It's hurting me the most.. I..I".. He paused before saying those three words..

⋇✦⋇