⋇Chapter-13⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Hearing those things he was about to go but she held his wrist and stopped him..

"Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you Raghav but it's true and I didn't get time to talk about it".. Priti said being little upset for him..

Raghav removed his wrist gently..

"I didn't mind.. It's your life only"

He stated with a sigh and left from there..

Priti was feeling bad for Raghav.. She couldn't understand what will be the future of this relationship.. As it had to be ended because she used to like someone else but in these days she made a short family here with him and his mother.. There were a lot of difference between them but the love and care she was getting was stopping her to leave that place.. She was just sitting on the bed and was lost in her thoughts while Raghav entered into the room with the dinner in his hand.. He brought the table and adjusted near her.. Priti was just gazing at him and thinking..

How a person can be so understanding.. She told him that she liked someone else yet he didn't react and taking care of her character..

'Thank you Raghav.. You are truly a gentleman.. I can understand now why dad used to admire you the most'.. She murmured thinking with a smile..

They both sat opposite of eachother and started eating their dinner with normal talks..

He was feeling pain in his heart to do the acting infront of her again and again.. His heart was breaking into pieces.. He wanted to cry and cry but was holding his tears infront of her..

After completing the dinner she slept.. He came out from the house and started crying with his whole heart sitting on the grass under the moon light allover the night..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti's phone started ringing.. She picked up the call..

"Hey, let's have a party.. Come to my hotel.. We've met after a long time and you are not coming here.. Why dear??.. Just leave other things and come here fast".. The man insisted her to come..

"But I'm not feeling well".. She replied..

"Come here.. You will feel better.. Now hurry up".. He cut the call..

She wasn't willing to go.. In the mean time Raghav entered the room while knocking..

"Do you want to say something??".. Priti asked..

"No, I want my wallet".. He replied..

"Actually I need to go".. She hesitated to tell the truth..

"Where??".. She remained silent..

"Okay, I understood.. You can".. He gave her a fake smile..

She held her forehead because of the headache..

"Are you alright??".. Raghav asked curiously..

"Yes, a minor headache".. She replied..

"Anything else.. Let's go to the doctor".. He became tensed..

"I'm absolutely fine Raghav.. I'm going to get ready".. She added..

"I will drop you to your destination".. Raghav stated as she became stunned hearing his words..

"Yes, you are not feeling well.. And am I not your friend? Can't a friend help his friend when she is in need?".. He gave a soft smile as she nodded with a broad smile and went to change..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Are you ready".. Raghav asked Priti..

"Yes.. I'm.. Let's go".. She nodded..

Then both sat on his bike and started their journey..

⋇✦⋇