⋇Chapter-24⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

After filling up the forms Raghav started searching the cards in his pockets..

"Maybe I have forgotten my cards at home while coming".. He murmured under breath..

"I have forgotten to bring my card.. I'll come back in ten minutes.. Please call me in any need".. He immediately left for his home..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti struggled to get away from his grip when Dhruv was going to touch her with his palm but she turned her face immediately..

"Don't you dare touch me!!".. She shouted..

"Now my touch seems wrong to you and when Raghav touches you here and there".. He started wandering his fingers from her face to navel..

"You bustard!!".. She pushed him with all force and slapped him on his cheek..

"Don't you even dare to take his name from your mouth and don't compare yourself with him in any condition.. You know why??.. Because you can't even stand infront of him.. There is a huge difference between you two.. You think me as your property and he thinks me as his companion.. He doesn't need to touch me to express his love towards me.. I can feel his love and care through his eyes.. He didn't even share his feelings at once because he still thinks I like you and he didn't want to hurt me by sharing his feelings but you??.. I have married him which hurts your ego right??.. As you are thinking you have lost against him because he won me.. Nice joke!!.. The fact is I am the winner as I have won a man like him.. Yes, I am the luckiest!!.. And for your kind information I love him.. Yes, I love him.. Now don't even try to cross your limits by saying anything bad about him.. Raghav doesn't deserve to be compared with a man like you.. You are a looser!!".. She screamed at the last part..

Dhruv became angry as it hurt his ego.. He immediately got up and forcefully pinned her on the wall again.. He bit her collarbone and tore her dress from her shoulder.. She was continuously pushing and punching him but a sudden sound distracted them.. They looked at the door and came to see Raghav was standing..

"R.. Raghav".. Priti immediately rushed towards him and hid behind him with teary eyes..

"I guess, I haven't disturbed you both.. If you want to talk with Priti more please come any other day.. Today we are busy as my mother is not well".. Raghav told Dhruv with a soft smile..

Dhruv gave them a death glare and left from there..

"Raghav, where is Maa??.. Why she didn't come with you??".. Priti asked Raghav confusingly..

"Her condition is not well.. I have to go again.. I have forgotten my cards here".. He added..

"Raghav I'm hell scared.. I don't want to leave you and maa".. She stated with teary eyes..

"Why??.. What happened??.. Why are you crying??".. He was confused seeing her sobbing..

"Actually Dh".. She paused..

"Yeah tell!!".. He again looked at her confusingly..

"Nothing.. Please come fast".. She sobbed..

"Okay Priti".. He gave a soft smile.. Then taking the cards from the cupboard he left from there..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Something was seeming to him fishy because when he entered into their room Priti and Dhruv both were in close proximity.. Also, he was thinking why she invited him while she was alone in the house.. He didn't hear their whole conversation but his vision caught the biting marks on her neck while she was talking with Raghav.. He didn't ask her anything about it but he was feeling bad..

"Is she".. He paused..

"No no, I can't keep any doubt on her".. He murmured and stopped thinking about the topic..

⋇✦⋇