⋇Chapter-2⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

It was the day of Priti's arrival.. After entering into the office Raghav started arranging the files while Dhiraj called him

"Raghav, come to my cabin"

He nodded and knocked before entering..

"May I come in sir??".. He said peeping his head..

"Yes, Come in".. Dhiraj replied..

"Will you do me a favour".. He asked..

"What sir??"..

"Today my daughter is coming but suddenly I got a call and I have to attend the meeting.. Can you please go and bring her from airport?".. Dhiraj requested..

"But how will I know that she's your daughter.. I didn't see her before?".. He asked..

"Take this picture with you".. Dhiraj transferred a image him of Priti in his mobile..

"I have already told everything to my driver.. Now go and bring her here.. Maybe she has already landed.. It's already late".. Raghav nodded and left..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Where is dad??.. I told him to be here.. why didn't he come to take me??.. Did he forget that I'm coming today??.. Maybe he is stucked with some works at his office.. But where is my car??.. And where is our driver??.. I guess he is sleeping in the car.. How irresponsible??.. What should I do now??.. I should have to take a taxi or cab.. I can't stand like this at airport".. Priti murmured being frustrated..

On the other hand, "It's too late.. Don't know what is she thinking".. Raghav murmured under his breath..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"I have bookings ma'am".. The cab driver told her..

"Uff!! All are booked.. Now what's the next??".. She was frustrated and cursing her driver already..

Suddenly she saw a car, stopped in front of her and a guy came out from it..

"Ma'am, I work in your father's office.. He told me to come and take you to the office".. Raghav told her politely..

"Don't you have any sense?? I'm waiting for 30 minutes.. And you are coming now.. What were you doing?? Useless people??.. I will complaint about you to Dad.. How does he keep these type of nonsense people at his office who doesn't maintain proper timings??" Priti bursted out on him angrily..

"I'm sorry ma'am.. There was huge crowd.. that's..".. Priti cut him..

"Don't give me excuses, you idiot!!.. And now where are you looking at??.. Keep my luggage".. Raghav took her luggage and they sat on the car..

Before he could say anything she was already inside the car. Turning on the AC she started cursing him in mind as he immediately took his seat seeing her death glare..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti was looking from the window and was taking the fresh air..

Suddenly the car bumped into a bumper and she just hit her head on the front seat where Raghav was sitting.. Raghav turned back to see she was okay or not..

"Ma'am are you okay??".. Raghav asked her..

"No I'm not okay".. As scratching marks appeared on her forehead..

"It's paining, can't you see?? And you're asking, am I okay??".. She glared at him..

Raghav told the driver to stop the car.. The driver parked the car and Raghav came out from the car with a water bottle to check Priti.. She was screaming like a child.. He held her wrist to get her out of the car..

⋇✦⋇