⋇Chapter-6⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"You please stay here, I'm calling my mother".. He told her softly and knocked the door..

As soon as the door was opened his mother came up with anger.

"Where were you from yesterday Raghav??.. I was alone at home and was calling you continuously but your phone was switched off why??.. Atleast you didn't confirm me where were you.. I called at your office too but none received.. Do you know what was my situation??.. How can you be so irresponsible??".. Meenu broke down seeing her son..

"I am extremely sorry maa actually my phone's battery was dead and I was very busy.. I will tell you everything first let us enter".. He requested her..

"Us??".. She was confused seeing Priti..

"Who is she??".. She asked..

"She is your daughter-in-law".. Raghav told her with shaky voice..

Listening this she was shocked as hell..

"You got married without informing me??"..

"Please listen to me.. I will explain everything.. Let us enter first please".. He requested..

Then holding his mother he entered the house and told Priti to follow them..

"Actually you were telling me repeatedly to marry, that's why I thought to give you a surprise".. He gave her a fake smile..

In his whole life, first time he told a lie to his mother.. He knew that if he tells his mother about the sudden marriage, they don't love each other and It's just like a compromise then his mother won't be able to bear the truth.. He remembered doctor 's words that any stress and shock can take her life.. So, he decided not to tell her the truth about their marriage..

"Is this a surprise??.. What about her family??.. Did you inform them about your marriage??".. She questioned him..

"Actually her parents are no more"..

After hearing this tears dropped from Priti 's eyes..

"Don't cry my child from now onwards I'm your mother.. You can call me 'Maa' like Raghav".. Meenu told her holding her shoulders..

But Priti didn't want to accept anything so she ignored and left from there with a blank face..

"Why she left??.. Did I say anything wrong??"..

"Nothing like that.. She is very tired that's why.. No need to take any stress.. She is absolutely fine".. He again gave her a fake smile..

"Okay.. You guys have done the court marriage.. But I want you to do the marriage rituals too like a normal indian marriage".. She told him excitedly and before he could deny Meenu interrupted..

"Don't give me any excuses.. I won't listen.. You have to follow all the rituals.. Now go and take her to your room".. She ordered in which he nodded..

At the same time he was nervous too.. Now what will he tell to Priti about this..

⋇✦⋇

"I know it's so embarrassing for you.. But please don't tell my mother about anything.. Doctor told her, not to take any stress or tension.. Please act like a real and happily married couple infront of my mother atleast".. He requested her folding his hands..

She didn't utter any words and was just looking at the stars..

"Now please come to the room and get ready.. Actually she wants us to do some rituals".. She looked at him once with teary eyes and entered the room..

"Raghav".. Meenu called him..

"She is coming.. Whatever she will tell please do that please.. I'm going".. Raghav left from there..

Priti sat on the bed and was thinking about his life..

⋇✦⋇