⋇Chapter-17⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

She was trying hard to find the answers of the questions..

"Am I falling in love with him??.. No no no.. How can it be possible??.. I like only".. She stopped before uttering Dhruv's name..

"I can't ditch him but my heart is falling for Raghav day by day.. I am attracted towards him.. I'm confused with my feelings"..

Suddenly her phone started ringing..

"Hello".. She picked up the call..

"I'm not in a mood to quarrel Dhruv.. So just don't call me again and again.. I'm sick".. She told him at one go..

She was frustrated with his rude behaviour and the dominance.. She always felt like a cage near him..

"What happened??".. Dhruv asked..

"Will tell you later".. Saying so she cut the call..

In the mean time Raghav came to the room..

"You are still awake??.. I told you to sleep.. You need rest".. He told him softly..

"My head is bursting.. I can't sleep".. Priti replied massaging her temples..

"Okay wait".. Raghav sat on the bed and started massaging her forehead..

"Now you will be able to sleep".. He told smilingly.. After sometime she went to deep sleep.. He pulled the blanket over her and switched off the lights..

On the other hand,

"How dare she cut my call??.. Even she didn't tell me what has happened with her??.. Who gave this audacity to her??.. Yes, from her so called husband.. Let me show you my power!!".. Dhruv shouted..

Then putting on his clothes he took the divorce papers from the cupboard.. After that he immediately took his keys of his car and left..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

A car was stopped at the gate.. Dhruv came out from the car and knocked the door.. Raghav came out from inside opening the door..

"Yes??.. Whom do you want??".. He asked him..

"Who am I??.. Ask this question to Priti, you will get to know.. Btw where she is??".. Dhruv frowned..

Raghav understood who is he..

"Actually she is not well and is suffering from high fever.. And".. Dhruv cut her..

"Yes, yes I know.. Now give me side".. His behaviour didn't seem good in his eyes.. But he wasn't telling anything to him as he knew Priti liked him that's why Raghav just smiled and let him go..

Dhruv directly entered into Priti 's room.. Hearing some footsteps Priti woke up but was shocked to see Dhruv there.. Raghav was following him but he stopped him..

"Hey, I just wanna talk to my Priti.. You just stay outside".. Raghav stayed silent and didn't enter in the room..

"How many times I told you to come and stay with me.. Now you have fallen sick for these stupid people".. He was going to tell something but Priti cut him..

"Stop calling him stupid or anything else.. Atleast he is not like you and why did you come here??.. To take me with you??.. Then just forget about it.. I'm not going anywhere with you".. She stated angrily..

He came near her and grabbed her wrist..

"If you won't come then I will take you forcefully".. Saying so he threw the divorce papers on her face..

"Now sign it right now".. He ordered angrily.. Tears were flowing from her eyes..

"Ahh, Dhruv it's hurting".. Priti stated while crying..

"First you tell me you are coming or else I'll??".. He shouted..

"Ahh, Raghav!!".. She screamed as he was holding her wrist tightly from back..

Hearing her screaming Raghav immediately entered into the room..

"What happened??"

⋇✦⋇